Mean Streets of Gadgetzan is the fourth Hearthstone card expansion. It was announced on Friday, November 4th, 2016 at BlizzCon. Expansion launches early December.
The expansion includes 132 new collectible cards, which can be purchased for real money or gold through a new card pack, or crafted through the use of Arcane Dust.
We've organized all the facts about Mean Streets of Gadgetzan below.
- Mean Streets of Gadgetzan is the title of Hearthstone's fourth expansion.
- There are three crime families that run everything in Gadgetzan.
- The Grimy Goons are the brutes and enforcers of Gadgetzan.
- The Jade Lotus
- The Kabal are spellcasters.
- There are Multi-Class Cards! Only 9 cards in the expansion are multi-class.
- Grimy Goons: Hunter, Paladin, Warrior
- Kabal: Mage, Priest, Warlock
- Jade Lotus: Druid, Rogue, Shaman
- The Jade Golem Mechanic!
- This is a special mechanic on Jade Lotus flavoured cards.
- Jade Golem gains attack and health based on how many Jade Golems you've summoned.
- If you've played four Jade Golems this game, the fifth one will be 5/5.
- The game board features all three of the battling factions.
- The expansion contains 132 new cards.
- The expansion launches in early December.
- There is no pre-order card back this time around, but you can still pre-order on Battle.net.
- If you choose to pre-order on Battle.net, you get 10 extra packs. 50 packs for $49.99 USD instead of the usual 40.
- This expansion is not the start of a new Standard year. No old sets are being rotated out of Standard, that will be the set after Mean Streets of Gadgetzan!
So far, 132 cards have been revealed out of 132.
Grimy Goons cards are usable by Warrior, Hunter, and Paladin.
The Kabal cards are usable by Warlock, Mage, and Priest.
Jade Lotus cards are usable by Druid, Rogue, and Shaman.
Several teasers were posted for the Gadgetzan expansion.