One Night in Karazhan is Hearthstone's Fourth Adventure! Set in the Tower of Karazhan, the magnificent Medivh is throwing a marvelous groovy party and guess what? We're all invited! There's only one problem though.. Medivh has gone missing.
Karazhan will be released on August 11th. This adventure was released during the Year of the Kraken.
Table of Contents
Adventure Quick Information
- One Night in Karazhan launches August 11th.
- The expansion contains 45 collectible cards.
- There are 4 wings within One Night in Karazhan.
- You will fight 13 bosses throughout the adventure.
- Those who purchase the adventure within the first week of it coming out will receive an exclusive card back.
One Night in Karazhan will contain 45 groovy new cards. Find them all below!
Below are some stats on the currently revealed cards.
Wings will be purchasable for 700 gold or $6.99 each.
- 5 Wings
- One wing will release per week.
- Completing a wing will unlock a Legendary card (except the prologue wing).
- The first wing is a prologue wing and will release alongside The Parlor.
- You can unlock a more difficult version (Heroic) of each wing by completing that wing.
- 13 Bosses
- 9 Class Challenges
Below you can find our guides for each boss encounter. Details may not immediately be available for all fights.
- The Prologue - Wing 1
- The Parlor - Wing 2
- The Opera - Wing 3
- The Menagerie - Wing 4
- The Spire - Wing 5
If you're looking for information on the new class challenges, you can find our guides for those below.
New Game Board
Like every new card set, a new game board has been added!
It is glorious.