Kobolds & Catacombs - Hearthstone's Seventh Expansion
Hearthstone's Seventh Expansion is Kobolds & Catacombs!
- The expansion releases December 7th 2017 in the Americas. December 8th for Europe.
- 135 new cards are being added to the game.
- All classes are getting a new weapon, and it's Legendary!
- A new mechanic is being added to the game called Recruit.
- A new type of single player content is being added called Dungeon Runs.
- The usual pre-order is available which contains 50 packs for the price of 40 ($50 USD). It comes with an exclusive card back.
- All players will receive a Marin the Fox card before the expansion launches.
- A Golden version of Marin the Fox is available for BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket Holders.
- Everyone will get one free Legendary weapon.
A new type of Single Player content is being added to the game!
- Tread carefully, because losing just one match will end your Dungeon Run!
- Tons of content! 48 unique encounters and a huge assortment of new cards were created just for this mode.
- It's Free! No purchase required; build a deck worthy of a hero with cards you find along your run.
We've got more information in our dedicated work in progress Dungeon Run Guide.
New Keyword: Recruit
Cards with the Recruit keyword immediately summon minions from your deck and put them into play. Some cards recruit minions that match certain conditions; others recruit randomly chosen minions.
Spellstones are a new type of card which can be upgraded during play! Once you fulfill a listed condition, such as playing two Elemental minions, the card upgrades into a more powerful version.
Unidentified Items are cards which when put into your deck don't have a predetermined effect. When the card is put into your hand, the effect of the card will become known. Each item has its own pool of effects that it can randomly choose from.
So far, 135 cards have been revealed out of 135.
Pre-Order Card Back