Emperor Thaurissan Boss Guide
Welcome to our Emperor Thaurissan Blackrock Mountain Boss Guide. Below you can find more information on the Emperor Thaurissan Fight.
Table of Contents
- Boss Overview
- Heroic Difficulty Strategy
- Blackrock Mountain Bosses
Emperor Thaurissan is the third and final boss in the Blackrock Depths wing of the Blackrock Mountain adventure.
- Emperor Thaurissan starts off with Moira Bronzebeard (Heroic) on the field. This prevents him from using his Hero Power.
Heroic Difficulty Strategy
If you're playing on normal difficulty, the same strategy can be applied, it's just an easier fight!
- Do not kill Moira Bronzebeard. This kills you.
- Aggro decks are really good in this fight as they will quickly overwhelm Thaurissan.
- Watch out for Dark Iron Skulker though, it can wipe your board.
- Watch out for Abomination and Unstable Ghoul, if they aren't silenced or returned to his hand, you're dead.
- Buffing Moira so she has more health is also a viable method of keeping her alive through AoE.
Boss Card List
These are the cards that Emperor Thaurissan uses in his decks.
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
|Minion (20)||Ability (6)||Weapon (4)|
Winning Deck Lists
Having trouble taking down Emperor Thaurissan? These decks have been proven to work against him on Heroic Difficulty.
|Minion (13)||Ability (17)|
Upon defeating Emperor Thaurissan for the first time, you will receive two copies of Resurrect, a Priest spell.
Once you have earned the regular version of Resurrect, you can craft the golden version for 800 Arcane Dust.
Blackrock Mountain Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other Blackrock Mountain bosses. Click on their portrait below to learn more about the fight!
- Blackrock Depths - Wing 1
- Molten Core - Wing 2
- Blackrock Spire - Wing 3
- Blackwing Lair - Week 4
- Hidden Laboratory - Week 5