Majordomo Executus Boss Guide
Welcome to our Majordomo Executus Blackrock Mountain Boss Guide. Below you can find more information on the Majordomo Executus Fight.
Table of Contents
- Boss Overview
- Heroic Difficulty Strategy
- Blackrock Mountain Bosses
Majordomo Executus is the third, and final boss in the Molten Core wing of the Blackrock Mountain adventure.
Heroic Difficulty Strategy
If you're playing on normal difficulty, the same strategy can be applied, it's just an easier fight!
- Majordomo has 30 Health and 15 Armor on Heroic.
- His hero power will summon a 3/3 Flamewaker Acolyte for 2 Mana. You'll need to deal with one of these almost every turn.
- He summons Ragnaros upon dying who has 30 Health and 30 Armor.
- His hero power will send out two bolts which hit for 8 damage each to random targets.
- He has a ton of Molten Giants.
- As soon as he can start summoning them, he will.
- Try to deal a lot of burst damage to him to kill him to prevent lots, or any of them being summoned.
Boss Card List
These are the cards that Majordomo Executus uses in his decks.
Winning Deck Lists
Having trouble taking down Majordomo Executus? These decks have been proven to work against him on Heroic Difficulty.
|Minion (15)||Ability (15)|
Upon defeating Majordomo Executus for the first time, you will receive two copies of Imp Gang Boss, a Warlock minion.
Once you have earned the regular version of Imp Gang Boss, you can craft the golden version for 400 Arcane Dust.
Blackrock Mountain Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other Blackrock Mountain bosses. Click on their portrait below to learn more about the fight!
- Blackrock Depths - Wing 1
- Molten Core - Wing 2
- Blackrock Spire - Wing 3
- Blackwing Lair - Week 4
- Hidden Laboratory - Week 5