Nefarian Boss Guide
Welcome to our Nefarian Blackrock Mountain Boss Guide. Below you can find more information on the Nefarian Fight.
Table of Contents
- Boss Overview
- Heroic Difficulty Strategy
- Blackrock Mountain Bosses
Nefarian is the fourth and final boss in the Hidden Laboratory wing of the Blackrock Mountain adventure. He is the final boss of the adventure.
Heroic Difficulty Strategy
If you're playing on normal difficulty, the same strategy can be applied, it's just an easier fight!
- There are three phases to this fight - Nefarian's Armor, Onyxia, and finally, Nefarian again.
- Nefarian starts on the field with 30 Armor and 30 Health.
- Once all of his armor is removed, Onyxia replaces Nefarian as the active hero. Nefarian sits in the sky and throws fire at you.
- Nefarian comes back down once Onyxia dies, with however much Health he had when he went up.
Boss Card List
These are the cards that Nefarian uses in his decks.
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
|Minion (18)||Ability (10)|
Winning Deck Lists
Having trouble taking down Nefarian? These decks have been proven to work against him on Heroic Difficulty.
|Minion (13)||Ability (17)|
Upon defeating Nefarian for the first time, you will receive two copies of Drakonid Sorcerer.
Once you have earned the regular version of Drakonid Sorcerer, you can craft the golden version for 400 Arcane Dust.
Blackrock Mountain Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other Blackrock Mountain bosses. Click on their portrait below to learn more about the fight!
- Blackrock Depths - Wing 1
- Molten Core - Wing 2
- Blackrock Spire - Wing 3
- Blackwing Lair - Week 4
- Hidden Laboratory - Week 5