General Drakkisath Boss Guide
Welcome to our General Drakkisath Blackrock Mountain Boss Guide. Below you can find more information on the General Drakkisath Fight.
Table of Contents
- Boss Overview
- Heroic Difficulty Strategy
- Blackrock Mountain Bosses
General Drakkisath is the second boss in the Blackrock Spire wing of the Blackrock Mountain adventure.
Heroic Difficulty Strategy
If you're playing on normal difficulty, the same strategy can be applied, it's just an easier fight!
- Cards which have mana-cost changing effects do not work on this fight.
- You want to come equipped with strong minions, and control oriented spells.
- All the Giants can be quite helpful, and are budget alternatives to using a deck full of legendaries.
- Anything that can Freeze, Steal, and Remove his minions is highly valuable - control!
- He drops two minions per turn since he gets 2 mana on Heroic while you only get one.
- You want to pick minions which can trade very well against his.
- Foe Reaper 4000, Force-Tank MAX, and Sylvanas Windrunner are good examples of cards which have tons of value.
- Kel'Thuzad can help you retain board control by trading super efficiently.
- Bonus points if you get Kel'Thuzad and a Taunt minion out - he doesn't want to kill the taunt since it will get revived.
- Alexstrasza can help end the fight very quickly if you mulligan for her.
Boss Card List
These are the cards that General Drakkisath uses in his decks.
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
|Minion (12)||Ability (5)|
Winning Deck Lists
Having trouble taking down General Drakkisath? These decks have been proven to work against him on Heroic Difficulty.
- Decks are still being tested. Check out all the General Drakkisath decks!
|Minion (19)||Ability (11)|
Upon defeating General Drakkisath for the first time, you will receive two copies of Dragon Consort.
Once you have earned the regular version of Dragon Consort, you can craft the golden version for 800 Arcane Dust.
Blackrock Mountain Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other Blackrock Mountain bosses. Click on their portrait below to learn more about the fight!
- Blackrock Depths - Wing 1
- Molten Core - Wing 2
- Blackrock Spire - Wing 3
- Blackwing Lair - Week 4
- Hidden Laboratory - Week 5