Highlord Omokk Boss Guide
Welcome to our Highlord Omokk Blackrock Mountain Boss Guide. Below you can find more information on the Highlord Omokk Fight.
Table of Contents
- Boss Overview
- Heroic Difficulty Strategy
- Blackrock Mountain Bosses
Highlord Omokk is the first boss in the Blackrock Spire wing of the Blackrock Mountain adventure.
Heroic Difficulty Strategy
If you're playing on normal difficulty, the same strategy can be applied, it's just an easier fight!
- Hit him in the face!
- At the start of his turn, he will automatically cast his hero power which will destroy one of your minions.
- You will need to fill up your board with creatures as quickly as possible so that you will have minions survive a turn.
- He has cards which give him armor, like TIME FOR SMASH and Flameheart, which can quickly overwhelm you.
- So hit him in the face! Take him down before he goes too overboard.
Boss Card List
These are the cards that Highlord Omokk uses in his decks.
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
|Minion (19)||Ability (5)|
Winning Deck Lists
Having trouble taking down Highlord Omokk? These decks have been proven to work against him on Heroic Difficulty.
- Decks are still being tested. Check out all the Highlord Omokk decks!
|Minion (18)||Ability (10)||Weapon (2)|
Upon defeating Highlord Omokk for the first time, you will receive two copies of Core Rager, a Hunter minion.
Once you have earned the regular version of Core Rager, you can craft the golden version for 800 Arcane Dust.
Blackrock Mountain Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other Blackrock Mountain bosses. Click on their portrait below to learn more about the fight!
- Blackrock Depths - Wing 1
- Molten Core - Wing 2
- Blackrock Spire - Wing 3
- Blackwing Lair - Week 4
- Hidden Laboratory - Week 5