Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Boss Guide
Welcome to our Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Blackrock Mountain Boss Guide. Below you can find more information on the Vaelastrasz Fight.
Table of Contents
- Boss Overview
- Heroic Difficulty Strategy
- Blackrock Mountain Bosses
Vaelastrasz the Corrupt is the second boss in the Blackwing Lair wing of the Blackrock Mountain adventure.
Heroic Difficulty Strategy
If you're playing on normal difficulty, the same strategy can be applied, it's just an easier fight!
- Vaelastrasz will force you and himself to draw three cards every turn.
- This means you will have drawn your entire deck by his seventh turn, and dead on his ninth turn unless you have more than 24 health.
- Refer to the table below for fatigue damage.
- He has a couple of Gang Up in his deck which will give him more turns before he runs out of cards, and can be problematic when he casts it on Clockwork Giant.
- You should play a deck which can mill him back while keeping the cards he plays under control.
Fatigue Damage Table
This table does not take into effect Naturalize.
|Your Total Cards Drawn||Fatigue Damage Taken|
|Turn #||Your Turn||His Turn||Your Turn||His Turn|
Boss Card List
These are the cards that Vaelastrasz the Corrupt uses in his decks.
Winning Deck Lists
Having trouble taking down Vaelastrasz the Corrupt? These decks have been proven to work against him on Heroic Difficulty.
|Minion (19)||Ability (11)|
Upon defeating Vaelastrasz the Corrupt for the first time, you will receive two copies of Flamewaker, a Mage minion.
Once you have earned the regular version of Flamewaker, you can craft the golden version for 800 Arcane Dust.
Blackrock Mountain Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other Blackrock Mountain bosses. Click on their portrait below to learn more about the fight!
- Blackrock Depths - Wing 1
- Molten Core - Wing 2
- Blackrock Spire - Wing 3
- Blackwing Lair - Week 4
- Hidden Laboratory - Week 5