Lord Victor Nefarius Boss Guide
Welcome to our Lord Victor Nefarius Blackrock Mountain Boss Guide. Below you can find more information on the Lord Victor Nefarius Fight.
Table of Contents
- Boss Overview
- Heroic Difficulty Strategy
- Blackrock Mountain Bosses
Lord Victor Nefarius is the fourth and final boss in the Blackwing Lair wing of the Blackrock Mountain adventure.
Heroic Difficulty Strategy
If you're playing on normal difficulty, the same strategy can be applied, it's just an easier fight!
- Nefarius will turn into Nefarian on his first turn. Nefarian has 30 Health and 50 Armor.
- Ragnaros is on your side during this fight and will give you a single card to help you out at the start of the fight. The card you get is random.
- Son of the Flame, Living Lava, Whirling Ash, and DIE, INSECT! are these cards.
- On normal difficulty, Ragnaros gets to give you one of these cards every turn.
- He will have 10 mana starting on turn 2 which allows him to swarm the board with minions. Removal here is key.
- You want to play safe and never over extend during the game - Flamestrike is a real possibility.
- Keep in mind the spells that your class has access to - expect the worse case scenario.
Boss Card List
These are the cards that Lord Victor Nefarius uses in his decks.
Winning Deck Lists
Having trouble taking down Lord Victor Nefarius? These decks have been proven to work against him on Heroic Difficulty.
|Minion (18)||Ability (12)|
Upon defeating Lord Victor Nefarius for the first time, you will receive two copies of Fireguard Destroyer, a Shaman minion.
Once you have earned the regular version of Fireguard Destroyer, you can craft the golden version for 400 Arcane Dust.
Blackrock Mountain Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other Blackrock Mountain bosses. Click on their portrait below to learn more about the fight!
- Blackrock Depths - Wing 1
- Molten Core - Wing 2
- Blackrock Spire - Wing 3
- Blackwing Lair - Week 4
- Hidden Laboratory - Week 5