Thaddius Boss Guide
Thaddius is the thirteenth boss in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure and the final boss of the Construct Quarter.
Heroic Difficulty Strategy
- Thaddius starts off with Feugen and Stalagg on the field. They do not have their normal Thaddius summoning abilities but do interact with the player version of the cards. Using your own versions of Feugen and Stalagg against Thaddius can give you a huge minion.
- You want to get rid of Feugen and Stalagg as soon as possible. Big Game Hunter or any other removal is key to doing this before you're dead.
- Thaddius runs Lightning Storm. Watch out for AoE.
- Sludge Belcher can be an annoyance. Use your silences on it!
- Thaddius loves Zombie Chow, and you should too; They're a great way to heal up!
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
|Minion (23)||Ability (8)|
|Minion (8)||Ability (22)|
Check out these Youtubers who have defeated Thaddius to learn more about the fight.
Curse of Naxxramas Bosses
Looking for information on the Curse of Naxxramas Bosses?
|Arachnid Quarter||Plague Quarter||Military Quarter||Construct Quarter||Frostwyrm Lair|