The Steel Sentinel Boss Guide
Welcome to our The Steel Sentinel boss guide for the League of Explorers adventure. Below you can find more information on this fight including tips to fight against the boss, successful deck lists, and the rewards!
Table of Contents
The Steel Sentinel is the second boss in the Hall of Explorers wing of the The League of Explorers adventure.
Sigh. Another encounter we don't really know anything about other than his Hero Power. Fortunately, for this fight, it actually says quite a bit about it though so let's take a look at that!
- You can't deal more than 1 damage to him on each attack, this sadly includes attacking his minions on heroic.
- One Attack minions / weapons are likely to be some of the most value in the game, since you aren't spending mana for an attack stat that is irrelevant.
- Dreadsteed could see some pretty good value here.
- Mogu'shan Warden.. possibly. Really depends on his deck composition, but it could make quite a few trades!
- Baron Rivendare + Unstable Ghoul?
- View all 1 attack minions/weapons
His Hero Powers are:
Pro Tips and Strategy
- Super annoying fight on Heroic compared to normal - now the minions can only take 1 damage from each attack.
- Divine Shield, Armor, and Taunts is the backbone of The Steel Sentinel's deck.
- Knife Jugglers plus token spam can help clear out the Divine Shields, and hit him in the face with effective damage.
- Equality makes quick work of his higher health minions.
Winning Deck Lists
|Minion (23)||Ability (7)|
Defeating The Steel Sentinel for the first time will reward you with cards!
Once the regular version of the card(s) is unlocked, you can craft the golden versions.
The League of Explorers Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other The League of Explorers bosses! Click on their portraits below to learn more about their fights.