It's already pretty bad against most aggro decks, at 4 or 5 mana it would be straight up bad.
- Registered User
Member for 2 years, 1 month, and 4 days
Last active Sun, Sep, 15 2019 09:45:50
- 0 Followers
- 245 Total Posts
- 362 Thanks
Sep 5, 2019KoprQ posted a message on Saviors of Uldum - Plentiful Plagues - All The Plague Cards of the ExpansionPosted in: News
Sep 5, 2019KoprQ posted a message on Post Nerfs Meta Decks - Wild Format - With Decklists!Posted in: News
6 out of 7 decks are aggro, 7th is Big Priest. How to warp a meta.
May 21, 2019KoprQ posted a message on More Hearthstone Changes - 18 Card Buffs (YES, BUFFS), Mech-vitational, New LegendaryPosted in: News
Wait this is really out of season April Fools...
Apr 20, 2019KoprQ posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place! V2Posted in: General Discussion
Ok I'm not even that salty, but look at this:
Apr 19, 2019Posted in: Miracle Rogue / Lackey's are INSANE!.
+1 Very nice deck! I made some changes to focus more Heistbaron Togwaggle himself rather than the Arcane Giants like +1 Shadowstep for more Crowns. Also Lab Recruiter instead of Togwaggle's Scheme to help with aggro and so that I can go infinite with Valeera the Hollow.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Sep 5, 2019GibreelFury posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place! V2Posted in: General Discussion
In my 3 years of hearthstone I have never seen anyone in any situation get more lucky with draws than my opponent just now.
I was playing Odd Paladin versus his homebrew Reno Paladin.
- Had his one copy of Consec on 4 to clear my board,
- Had Reno on 6 to full heal from 8, preventing lethal
- Coined out a top decked Nozari on 9 to heal from 5, preventing lethal
- Top decked Zephrus the next turn to clear again
- Played Arufs, and got EXACTLY Doom Pact to clear my board, preventing lethal
- Played Umbra into top decking Nzoth the following turn to summon all his taunts
And after ALL that, he won with 5 health.
Time to KMS I guess
An odd paladin losing to a homebrew Reno paladin? No hard feelings but I'll take that every single time, thank you.
Sep 14, 2018Posted in: Streams and Videos
We have endless time,
and there are unlimited possibilities.
Take a seat by me,
and I'll grant your heart's deepest desires.
Presenting to you:
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
New Series - Soar To Sky - Climbing to Rank 1 Legend!
Hiya! I run a Youtube channel which mostly explores convoluted, creative combos playing around gameplay interactions. They are presented in the format of videos, all around 30 seconds to a minute. Here's a taste of what I have to offer:
BEST OF 2018!
Playlist of OTKs!
The Fork You OTK
If you like what you see then I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop a sub! I upload mostly weekly, if not more often. The vast majority of my videos are under 1 minute, don't want to waste your time! Hope to see you around!
Haven't had enough? Here's a HUGE playlist of MANY, MANY complicated OTKs, most videos under 30s!
Time freeze OTK!
A little known Noggenfogger interaction!
The four snakes!
Flying Amalgam OTK!
Automated infinite time recursive loop! The only way out is concede!
Flametongue OTK, with a twist
Umbra deathrattle chain!
New OTK will be up in a couple days!
And yeah, please subscribe. I'm pretty desperate ;_;
Aug 26, 2019Remus88Romulus posted a message on Card Balance Updates August 26th - Dr. Boom, Barnes and MorePosted in: News
Lunas Pocket galaxy I will surely dust now. 6 mana would be perfect.
Big Priest all resurrect spell should had been increased with 1 mana cost.
Aug 20, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
It gets so fucking boring reading the priest players responses in these threads - you know what they are gonig to say before you even read them - play a counter - shaman with devovles/hexes - mage with polys - mage with exxodia - aggro....
You wankers don't read. Or willfully ignore what is stated maybe 20 fricking times by different people in this thread
Gameplay matters in videogames. Big Preist directly punishes you for removing, trading, or even playing minions of your own - THE fundamental mechanic hearthstone revovles around. It could be Big Priest was a tier 4 deck, rather than a high tier 2, or even tier 1 deck IT WOULD NOT MATTER - the deck ruins the game with the way it plays.
Stop falling back on the idea that your deck can be beaten...we don't care. It really doesn't matter. Punishing players for just playing and trading minions in hearthstone is not ok. What matters is the way this archetype has abused poorly dev'd mechanics in the game to esseintally break it, and turn it into a high-roll cow cow-clicker for both players invovlved in any Big Priest matchup, at any level on the ladder. A win against a big priest feels as shitty as a loss.
Aug 13, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
I wonder why no one plays that format?
May 31, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
1. The Witchwood
- You saw what happened with the introduction of odd/even decks. Odd Rogue was a beast before the cold-blooded nerf, Odd Paladin was still Tier 1 even after Level Up nerf. It saw them being rotated to Wild one year early. If you look at Wild meta right now, with Odd Paladin, Even Warlock, Even Shaman, Odd Warrior up there. This is easily the strongest expansion, IMO.
2. Knights of the Frozen Throne
- Deathknight cards are OP. Some of them like Guldan, Jaina, Rexxar allow you to single-handedly carry the game on your own. The introduction of Shadow Essence, and Eternal Servitude made Big Priest happen. The set also introduced many above average cards that saw a lot of play eg. Cobalt Scalebane, Saronite Chaingang, Bonemare. Not to mention some class cards are also pretty OP.
3. Mean Streets of Gadgetzan
- This one gets a spot for me because of Jade Druid, which was one of the most broken deck at the time. I have nothing against the deck, though. I loved it, it has a nice theme to it, but dang it's OP.
May 24, 2019BitterLemons posted a message on Literally nobody uses original decks whether it's casual or ranked (If any, it's like less than 5%)Posted in: Standard Format
So many people copy each others decks, I only see original decks at the beginning few days of an expansion release.
It's really sad to my eyes.
What do you guys think?
I think it's one of the main reasons why HS becomes boring (couldn't find a better word) very quickly, and it's more of a grinding procedure playing the most flawless/high-performing decks.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.