this is my insane Inspire Paladin. I tried many inspire decks. This is by far the best working inspire deck I played. It can compete very good against the meta decks around.
While inspire decks are normally not that fast, this deck has a very strong early game with Zombie Chow, Shielded Minibot and Muster for Battle. Fencing coach even gives you more speed making possible to inspire Murloc Knight on turn 4. Mukla's Champion turned out to be extremely strong because with this deck you can build a huge board out of nowhere.
The video of Khristophesaurus gives you a nice idea how it feels playing the deck. Big thanks to him!
- Zombie Chow: Inspire is a slow mechanic. So we need something to stabilize early game.
- Shielded Minibot: Same like Zombie Chow
- Knife Juggler: We can make dudes very fast with this deck. So knife Juggler can be awesome. Also with equality
- Ironbeak Owl: cheap and effective silence
- Equality: is very useful against Patron, Dragon Priest or Handlock.
- Aldor Peacekeeper: Can help trading more efficient against big minions. Or preventing damage.
- Muster for Battle: Great 3 Drop. Good synergy with Knife Juggler, Muklas Champion, Quartermaster. The weapon often helps to remove a minion on turn 3.
- Silver Hand Regent: Makes more Dudes. Gormok, Quartermaster, Knife Juggler and Mukla's Champion say "thank you".
- Fencing Coach: This minion is made for the Deck. Insane with Murloc Knight next turn. But also with the other inspire minions.
- Truesilver Champion: Very good weapon. Not much to say about.
- Consecration: Good removal. Removes everything with Equality.
- Murloc Knight: The value machine. This is what makes the deck so much fun. The opponent is forced to do something against this minion.
- Gormok the Impaler: Very powerful when you can meet the condition. But normally no problem with this deck
- Defender of Argus: Protection for Inspire Minions and for dudes when they get buffed.
- Quartermaster: Buffs your dudes. And you will see - you have many of them.
- Mukla's Champion: If you have some minions it makes your board much stronger.
- Nexus-Champion Saraad: Can win you the game with a random spell. Remember Unstable Portal.
- Justicar Trueheart: If you use your hero power often it's nice to have a hero power which is twice that good. Insane with Mukla's Champion, Knife Juggler (+ Garrison), Quartermaster.
- Lay on Hands: Because you use your hero power often you will not need that much draw. But Lay on Hands can help you often in late game. I won many games because of this card.
- Tirion Fordring: Just great. Best big drop you can play. His deathrattle is the real killer ;)
I don't run Dr. Boom because i have no bgh targets. If your opponent plays owls they often use them early against Murloc Knight or Nexus-Champion.
- Always mulligan for Zombie Chow, Minibot and Fencing Coach.
- I keep Garrison Commander and Knife Juggler only against very aggressive decks if I get no Zombie Chow or Minibot.
- If you have Knife Juggler with Muster for Battle in your starting hand you can keep both
- If you have Fencing coach in your opening hand keep Murloc Knight.
- Against heavy control decks you can keep Equality.
- With Chow or Minibot in your opening hand keep Muster for Battle.
- If you have Zombie Chow or Minibot, coin and Muster for Battle you can keep Quartermaster to coin it on turn 4. But I only do that, if my opponent plays a class, that can't deal so easy with dudes. Either way that's kind of greedy ;)
Thank you for all the upvotes so far. If you have questions, feel free to ask or share your experiences with the deck with us.
Have fun with the Deck!
For a more budget friendly version replace:
If you like cool decks also check out my new Hobgoblin spell synergy mage deck called "Hobus Pocus" ! It also works great in this meta and playing it is a lot of fun
|Minion (18)||Ability (12)|