This is my attempt at the Reno Rogue. It seems to play a control-attrition style, fighting till the decks are empty.
- Gadgetzan Jouster - Helps deal with early-game aggression, and the abundance of bigger minions in this deck helps. Zombie Chow could be the better option, or both.
- Bloodmage Thalnos - Helps with card draw and spell damage. With this deck, the card cycling and 2-drop tempo is more useful than the spell damage, so don't be afraid to play it early if needed.
- Goblin Auto-Barber - Helps supplement having only 1 Deadly Poison in the deck. Don't be afraid to use this card to power up a 1 charge dagger, in order to wipe out a 2-health minion.
- Jeweled Scarab - Helps compensate with having only 1 copy of each 3 mana card, like SI:7, Fan of Knives, or Perdition's Blade. Research has shown that you are 420% more likely to get a class card with Jeweled Scarab, so you are very likely to get a good 3 mana card.
- Undercity Valiant - Deals with early game-aggression and could be Shadowstepped. Don't be afraid to play it for tempo.
- Earthen Ring Farseer - Early-mid bridge with heals to deal with early-game aggression.
- SI:7 Agent - Staple Rogue card, can be Shadowstepped.
- Piloted Shredder - One of the best 4-drops around.
- Sen'jin Shieldmasta - Taunts are pretty useful in a control-style deck, and the abundance of 5-drops has led me to use this card.
- Violet Teacher - While more useful in oil decks, there are 12 spells in the deck + coin, so plenty of opportunities to generate students.
- Antique Healbot - Provides more heals, and could be Shadowstepped.
- Azure Drake - Staple Rogue card to help card advantage and spellpower.
- Summoning Stone - A experimental wildcard here. It can spiral out of control if your opponent leaves it alone. Don't be afraid to spend your bigger spells with this on the board to generate a big board.
- Reno Jackson - The main focus of the deck. Still figuring out when to use him. Also can be Shadowstepped. Right now, I have used Reno at around 10 life. It is very situational thought, as Druid combos can rush you down with 20 something HP. Try to use your other heals prior to putting out Reno.
- Sylvanas Windrunner - Sylvanas can help draw out a silence or otherwise make awkward situations for the opponent.
- Trade Prince Gallywix - Gallywix can draw out a big removal of some sort from the opponent.
- Dr. Boom - No explanation needed here.
- Anub'arak - Anub'arak serves as the win condition in this deck. He is super-slow, but works really well given you have exhausted your opponent's removals and silences.
- Backstab - Great for the early-game and combo-enabler.
- Preparation - I'm not sure if this is a great card for this deck, but the Preparation + Sprint Combo provides huge card advantage early.
- Shadowstep - Useful for returning a ping minion or Reno Jackson.
- Deadly Poison - Not really sure if Deadly Poison is needed in this type of control deck, but it is safe to have for now.
- Blade Flurry - The only AOE spell of the deck.
- Eviscerate - Great card to have.
- Shiv - Either Shiv or Novice Engineer will help with card cycling. Using Shiv because of Summoning Stone and spellpower.
- Burgle - Another card advantage card.
- Fan of Knives - Pretty useful against cheap bum-rush decks (Paladins) and for card draw otherwise.
- Sabotage - Big removal for minion and weapon, works with Summoning Stone.
- Assassinate - The other big removal, works with Summoning Stone.
- Sprint - More card draw! Gets something big with Summoning Stone.
- Beneath the Grounds - This might actually work for this control deck. Have yet to test it, but replace Burgle or Earthen Ring Farseer.
- Zombie Chow - This could easily plug in for Gadgetzan Jouster if I find I'm losing too many jousts. I don't like this card as a late-game draw, but it works great otherwise.
- Unearthed Raptor - I feel like the deathrattle Rogue is going to be it's own deck. But there are viable combos available for cards like Anuba'rak, Sylvanas, and Piloted Shredder.
- Betrayal - I've seen a recent control Rogue run Betrayal.
- Tinker's Sharpsword Oil - Could be considered if you want some burst in this deck.
Full playlist of videos can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfHK4zwQqxwZ-cmH9ubyVb10b9iWZ37e3