If been thinking and wanted to put out my idea's, wanted to tell someone and hear other people thought on it.
1) An new game mode i don't care what i just want one.The game's been out for an few years now and we haven't had one in an wile. The raids don't count since you have to go to an fireside gathering to do it.
2) The ability to disable the completion of an specific quest and or to blacklist an quest. I have had an few times when i logged into the game got an 40 gold quest for an class i wanted to play but cant since i want more gold sometimes you only want to play an few games so clearly not worth it.
3)An new class.
An idea on how blizzard could implement an new class. Add an new game mode called beta testing were they give an player all the card's for example Death knight or monk for free to test to play with. You would still only be able to use card you own from other classes and neural's. They can change the card freely there since no-one owns them. This will help them balance the class without upsetting players and if the class broke something or is OP well no-one is forcing you to play the game mode. This will not only make players happy about an new game mode but also make players that wanted an new class excited.
An new class also give blizzard the chance to add more basic neutral card to the game if they should chose to.
What does blizzard gets out of it? When the class is completed they can add it to the classic set. This will make some players craft card's for the new hero and/ or for players that lack the dust buy classic packs again in the hope of getting the new card if they want to play the new class in effect boosting sales for classic.
Blizzard said that there will not implemente newer classes to the game, that`s why they made "Death Kignht" version of each hero in Frozen Throne. So yea, expect no Death Knight, Monk or Demon Hunter classes any time, because it won`t happen...Unfortunately.
2) Doesn't make sense . You can just disenchant a quest to get other one .
3) Never going to happen - Said Blizzard .
What Robert said.
PS. My idea what I wanted to see changed is categorized spells. A minion can be a Beast, Demon, Pirate etc. A spell should have a similar categorization: Fire, Water, Arcane, Shadow, Healing, Earth, WInd (whatever) etc etc.
This way you could make lots of cool new cards with cool new ideas imo. Discover a Fire spell, Add an Arcane spell to your hand, etc. etc.
2)I re-roll 40 gold quests i don't want but i often just get another 40 gold quest i don't want an example is 3 wins with any class then re-roll to play x class or play 40 spells.
3) Yes blizzard said that but im sure they will add an class someday when the games sales start to drop (not happening anytime soon). But they might just release HS2 with the new classes, before adding more classes to the game.
Doesn't change the fact i want an new class. But i wish if Blizzard is ever going to add an new class it will be soon. It gets harder and harder with each expansion since the card difference between the classes will be growing with each set. And if it ever happens it will be on an new standard rotation as the new hyped thing for the set.
1) If it makes sense. Consider that the matchmaking in WIld around rank 3-1 is already horrible because there are often too few people around that rank, so imagine the situation if a portion of those players started focusing on another game mode. More game modes does not necessarily make a game better.
2) The point of quests is to get you to explore different things, though I think the quests should be tailored to your collection. For example if you have no pirates you shouldn't get any quests to play pirates. Also rerolls should always grant a quest of identical value, that way there's no weird incentive to not do your quest.
3) Again, if it makes sense. Each new class adds to how much content needs to be released with each expansion, and it makes balancing more difficult. Most of the things a new class would accomplish can be done with new cards for another class, aside from the new hero power. Also consider how much work it would be to add the initial cards for the class, creating a whole new basic/classic cards, and retroactively add cards to older expansions dating as far back as Naxxramas (to balance Wild).