Control Shaman but with Bombs as a finisher in the late game ! Get your quest going then :
- Seaforium Bomber puts 2 bombs in your opponent's deck.
- Augmented Elekk was in the deck but after some playtesting it feels like too much, 6/8 bombs against control is already enough pressure.
- Ofc, Shudderwock replays all these bombs TWICE if you have the coin or got him with Jepetto.
- more burn damage with Weaponized Wasp being able to deal 6 to the enemy face or help control the board.
- Lifedrinker is another 6 burn damage but also 6 heal to help stabilize and have time to burn our opponent through bombs.
Early game plays :
Just mulligan hard for Questing Explorer and the lackey generators. Lackeys, in addition of Weaponized Wasp are great tool to take control of the board in early game and give you the time you need to finish your quest.
Late game stabilizing tools :
- 2x Hagatha's Scheme
- 2x Earthquake
- 2x Giggling Inventor
Thx to all the feedback you guys gave on this deck so far, and if anyone else has more ideas please share them in the comment I'll be happy to talk with you about it !
Here's a gameplay video a fellow Shaman player posted on the thread if you're interested. He's take on the deck is slightly different but the core idea is the same :