This deck improves upon the Buff Quest Paladin introduced in Un'Goro. The deck is a ton of fun to play and actually isn't terrible. Do not make the mistake of thinking Quest Paladin is an aggro deck; it isn't! Most of the win condition cards are played earliest on turn 6 and 7. The MOST important part of the deck is to keep a minion on your side of the board alive across each turn. Without a minion on the board, the entire deck falls apart.
This deck is constantly being updated; feel free to comment or experiment!
- Recent Changes:
- Maintain Board Control
- You win by buffing minions and hitting face, if you have no minions you can't win.
- Do not Over-Commit
- Know your Match up
- Should you go face or should you trade? What are the chances they have an answer? Knowing the match up can really help your decision making.
Base Mechs/Minions (16)
- 2x Glow-Tron:
- 2x Mecharoo:
- 2x Upgradeable Framebot:
- 2x Bronze Gatekeeper:
- 2x Annoy-o-Module:
- 2x Mechano-Egg: This card is actually insane.
- 2x Wargear:
- 1x Zilliax:
- 1x Lynessa Sunsorrow: Play with at least Spikeridged Steed.
- BUFFS ARE APPLIED RANDOMLY (thanks blizzard)
- Adaptation is random.
- Blessing of Wisdom (especially with Windfury) can quickly mill yourself!
- Potion of Heroism draws a card, don't immediately end your turn!
- Desperate Stand will only revive a 1/1 copy of her without buffs.
- Dark Conviction or Dinosize can REDUCE her stats.
- Sound the Bells! buffs her for EVERY time you cast it.
- 2x Adaptation:
- 1x Blessing of Wisdom: Do not run more than one copy of this card. If Lynessa Sunsorrow adapts Windfury, you will mill yourself.
- 2x Sound the Bells!: 🔔🔔
- 2x Potion of Heroism:
- 2x Spikeridged Steed: 🦕🦕
- 1x The Last Kaleidosaur/Galvadon: Customize the adaptation to the current situation. Adapt Stealth Offensively or Untargetable defensively.
- 2x Consecration: Feel free to replace with Spellbreaker or any other Tech Card as you see fit.
- 1x Kangor's Endless Army:
- 1x Uther of the Ebon Blade: Good late game, replace as you see fit.
Mulligan for a one-mana minion and a one mana buff. Keeping a two-drop is also okay. Keeping the Quest is highly recommended, but not mandatory.
What to Keep, In Order of Importance:
- The Quest (usually)
- One or Two mana minions
- One Mana Buffs
Otherwise, mulligan everything else. This deck can snowball very fast so its important to play to its strengths and get on the board early.