The Void Singularity is This Week's Brawl!
Beyond the Void's event horizon, all your minions become crushed into a single powerful entity of light. Build a deck and sacrifice your minions to The Void!
- This is a brand new brawl!
- The brawl uses card sets from Standard.
- This brawl rewards you with a Kobolds and Catacombs card pack!
How it Works
- Choose a class and build your own deck.
- At the end of each turn, all your minions have their cost, attack, and health combined into one creature - Void Singularity.
- The maximum mana cost of Void Singularity is 10.
- Cards like Ethereal Arcanist which do something at the end of turn, won't work here as they get merged into the Void Singularity before they can use their effects.
- Deathrattle effects work as they should and can be a great way the flood the board for your next turn.
- Removal and Freeze are huge in this brawl. The Void Singularity can build up frighteningly fast, so get rid of it!
- Another neat thing one could do is return the Void to their opponent's hand through a card like Sap. It effectively slows them down an entire turn.
Discuss This Week's Brawl
Head on over to our dedicated discussion thread on our Tavern Brawl forums.