Deck Spotlight: Sequinox's 68% Win Rate Horror Priest
How do you deal with the swarms of aggro on the ladder? Control Priest! How do you do it? Shadow Word: Horror!
Today we're checking out a variant on Control Priest from Sequinox which makes use of Shadow Word: Horror, among other things, to counter any aggression you may encounter out there on the ladder.
- Control the board using your stacks on stacks of spells until the late game.
- You've got several large minions that can quickly take your opponent's health down.
- Medivh, the Guardian is here to give you insane drops with Mind Control.
- Elise the Trailblazer helps you get some extra fun into your hand.
- Has some issues against Pirates - be warned!
You'll be set back 9380 dust if you take this route of Priest, but have no fear because where there is darkness, there is also light. Check out the deck below and good luck out there!
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
|Minion (13)||Ability (17)|
You can find some gameplay of the deck from Sequinox himself.