Hearthstone Beta Key Giveaway
Update: The contest has come to a close and winners have been selected. Please login and check your private messages to see if you have won. Winners have 48 hours to respond. Failure to respond to this message will result in forfeiture of your Beta key. Thank you for entering!
If you weren't selected to join the Hearthstone Closed Beta Test, now is your chance to get in!
- We are giving away Hearthstone Beta Keys.
- Hearthstone closed beta is currently only available to players with accounts based in North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia.
- To enter the giveaway, create a deck using our deckbuilder. After you've created your deck, show it off in this thread.
- Entering on multiple accounts or making multiple posts in the submission thread will earn you a disqualification.
- This giveaway will be closed on Saturday, August 17th at 11:59PM EDT and winners will be chosen randomly.
Hearthstone Closed Beta - Eligible Regions
Originally posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Welcome to the Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft forums!
The first phase of the beta has begun, and we are currently testing countries that fall within the Americas region. This includes:
The country of residence associated with your Battle.net account must be within one of these areas to participate in this phase of the Hearthstone beta. If you are playing from Europe, Korea or Taiwan, fear not, as we will be starting up a separate beta test within your region as well.
- North America
- Australia/New Zealand
- Latin America
- Southeast Asia
Q: I’m from a European country and my friend from Australia gave me a Hearthstone key, will I be able to play Hearthstone?
A: No. You will be able to attach that key to your account, which will use the key, but you will not be able to play Hearthstone until we open testing in the EU region.
Q: How do I know what region my account is in?
A: When you created your Battle.net account you specified a country of residence. You can see your country in Battle.net account management.
Q: Can I change my Country of Residence, or the region of my account?
A: No. This is not an editable field.
Q: My Country of Residence is within a region where the Hearthstone beta has begun, but I currently live somewhere else that is not yet part of the beta test. Can I play Hearthstone?
A: Yes, as long as your Battle.net account’s Country of Residence is in a region where testing has begun you can access the Hearthstone beta.