Top tier decks in casual. Both in wild and standart.
- Registered User
Member for 6 years, 10 months, and 27 days
Last active Tue, Jan, 1 2019 09:54:54
- 3 Followers
- 941 Total Posts
- 1774 Thanks
Aug 24, 2018Elka posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place! V2Posted in: General Discussion
Aug 15, 2018Elka posted a message on The Standard Brawliseum Has Taken Over Tavern Brawl This Week!Posted in: News
Oh god, not this again...
Aug 10, 2018Posted in: Wild Format
Hardly broken... different version of aviana combo druids were around... well, since kun release. Cthun, Malygos, Togwaggle, even weird rangnaros otk. It is just another meme version of aviana-kun druid.
Aviana, Kun, Brann, Charged devilsaur or any other 7 hp minion, Star aligner, Star aligner, Flobbidinous floop. 7x2 + 7x2 +7x2. 7 card combo for 42 damage to all enemies.
Aug 9, 2018Elka posted a message on Poll: Are you happy with what you got from your packs?Posted in: General Discussion
140 packs with gold.
Golden Dr. Boom, Mad Genius.
Zilliax Just now, from arena pack.
Electra Stormsurge in the first ten packs.
Myra Rotspring on login.
Harbinger Celestia Why would THIS be a legendary?
Dr. Morrigan and this...
Aug 7, 2018Elka posted a message on Share Your Boomsday Pack Opening Screenshots & Results!Posted in: General Discussion
138 f2p packs. Myra Rotspringon login.
Electra Stormsurge in first 10 (in fact 10th pack), Dr. Morrigan (oh god no..), Flobbidinous Floop, The Storm Bringer (meh), Luna's Pocket Galaxy (must be karma because i've shitted on a card recently on forums), Harbinger Celestia (Definitely karma for same reason as pocket galaxy T_T), Stargazer Luna, Myra's Unstable Element, and lastly freaking GOLDEN Dr. Boom, Mad Genius Oh yes please.
10 legendaries including free on login. 28 epics, 2 golden epics. 12 golden rares.
No mecha'thun, no zilliax, no whizbang. No flark (yes i wanted it). 2 worst legendaries in the entire expansion, but a few goodies a well. Overall i'm satisfied. Lesson learned, will keep my mouth shut about bad legendaries next expansion.
Aug 6, 2018Elka posted a message on The HearthPwn Boomsday Project Community CompendiumPosted in: News
I feel like Luna's Pocket Galaxy fans are going to be severely disappointed.
Aug 5, 2018Posted in: General Discussion
I'm not that excited. I still have a very bad aftertaste after gvg mech mages. But i'm still looking forward that first week when mostly everyone experimenting with wild ideas and silly decks. Sadly, there's always some people playing old refined decks to punish people who just want to have fun. Also mass pack opening is one of my favorite parts of the new expansion. Saving gold for months, to blow it all up on release, slowly hovering over each card, looking for that sweet orange glow. And once found, closing my eyes and praying "please don't be Harbinger Celestia!" before clicking it and cursing rng.
Aug 5, 2018Posted in: General Discussion
1. Whispers of the Old Gods BY FAR. Most fun time to play, excellent thematically, strong and viable old gods, who are actual warcraft characters and not random made up hs characters. Everyone got a C'Thun starter pack to taste the flavor of the expansion. Can't describe how good that time was.
2. Probably League of explorers. Discover mechanic was new addition at that time and it was actually fun and healthy for the game... now its just too overused. Reno, elise. Fun times as well.
3. Probably Curse of Naxxramas. Was the first expansion hs ever had, the power level was very high. Many of the cards are still videly used in wild. But most of all it was a blast experience. Single-player mode with pretty high difficulty. Best adventure hs ever had, rest not even close, even lich king. Although knights of the frozen throne is a close contender for 3rd place if you think about it. Hero cards are great, adventure and thematics pretty good as well.
1. Mean Streets of Gadgetzan. Hand buff mechanic failed instantly (but during pre-release grimy goons were the gang i was most scared of). Instead, we got PATCHES THE PIRATE which enabled, The Most Degenerate hs deck ever created - Pirate warrior. So fun legitimately dying on t3-4. Some are hating on jade druid but i believe it is not nearly as bad for the game as pirate warrior. At least vs jade you could actually have some time to play your stuff.
2. The Grand Tournament. Inspire mechanic overall failed spectacularly even though there were couple of strong cards which used it. Dr. 6 Who am i? None of your buisness created 2nd Most Degenerate deck hs ever had, secret paladin. Like look at these two, compare them: Mysterious Challenger Subject 9 and tell me that dr 6 do not deserve a nerf.
3. Black rock mountain. Dragon theme, which was the main theme of the adventure failed yet again until more stronget support cards were introduced in later expansions. Instead we got boring adventure which was not nearly as good as naxx and ridiculous flamewanker which many people hate even today. Close contender for 3rd worst expansion are gvg because of incredible power creep (even more than naxx) and karazhan.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.