So, since the release of the new expension, I was really struggling to climb the ladder with all the big control decks like dragon priest, control Warrior etc. Knowing that I dont have a lot of the new cards, I decided to build a budget deck that could get me fast wins.
And what's best for that than face Hunter ! :D Here is my version of the deck, with some really cool new cards! Currently on a 10 win streak arround rank 7 so I'm pretty happy with the results so far!
I'll try to write a guide if I get 30+ like. Meanwhile, leave me your comments, suggestions, questions ... :) Enjoy!
Thank you all for the upvotes ! Since huntard doesn't really need a guide (remember: Trade? No. Face? Yes!), I'll put here my answers for common questions and my stats with the deck.
- Why Argent Horserider over Wolfrider ?
I just dont think the one extra damage on Wolfrider is worth it. Sometimes the divine shield allows you to attack face twice instead of one or forces the opponent to use more ressources to kill it.
- Do you miss Arcane Golem in the deck since that card is such a good finisher ?
I'm not a big fan of the card. Unless you topdeck it to finish the game, it's only going to ramp the opponent and help him to clear your board. I'd rather have more little sticky minions that can face a couple of times!
- Replaced the Hunter's Mark for another Kill Command since we already have 2 Owls.
- Replaced the 2 Brave Archer for 2 Argent Squire. Less situational and great combo with Lance Carrier!
- Replaced the Bear Trap for a Flare due to the insane amount of secret Pally on the ladder!
Thank you to Khristophesaurus for this gameplay video!