This is a surprisingly decent Mecha'thun Warrior list I've made. It's actually needs some practice to pilot well, my winrate is around 55% at the moment (Diamond 5 floor), but it can be improved with time.
If you face an aggro deck, you might want to pull The Boomship trigger early, to clear some minions if you know the opponent is out of steam. I won some games by this.
You mostly want to take some damage before you're about to armor up. One extra card draw from Battle Rage can win you the game.
Most of the time you want to go with the first swing turn on turn 4-6. On turn 1-4 you clear, armor up and draw some cards one by one. You usually have 2-3 swing turns in each game.
I've tried to run Execute, Shield Slam, Brawl and other removals, but it slowed me down really hard, made my swing turns clunkier and they are very hard to get rid of when your deck is empty. Two Warpath, one Blood Razor and Sleep with the Fishes was good enough to keep the board in check. Risky Skipper also very good for clearing while drawing.
- Secret Mage: Meh category. I mostly won against them by outarmoring them. You have to learn what minions you want to sacrifice against Explosive Runes. The win mostly depends if they get Aluneth early or not.
- Quest Mage: Also meh. You have less pressure during the game, but you have to armor up and draw cards at the same time to surely win. They're usually faster with wincon achieving, but the upcoming nerf makes it a little more even.
- Mecha'thun Warlock: Becomes a lot better matchup in a few days. It's a race, you have to plan out your swing turns really well.
- Aggro Demon Hunter: Very hard matchup. They have burst and minion generation. You mostly win by outarmoring.
- Reno decks: Very good matchup. It's hard to Dirty Rat your combo out, since you play a lot of minions.
- Mech and Odd Paladin: Use your board clears well and you'll be fine. Keep your hand thin.