Control priest I've put together that has a pretty good chance against all the current rank 1 meta decks. Control the board through removal up to turn 5 before starting to play minions and getting massive value out of archmage vargoth, catrina Muerte and big deathrattles in the late game with resurrections and Zerek's cloning gallery.
- Lots of removal for any deck. SW:Pain for removing small hunter and paladin minions before they can magnetize/scavenging hyena/dire frenzy them, and SW:Death for when mage plays turn 4 giant and forbidden words for 4 attack minions.
- Lots of silence for mech hunters and mech paladins.
- Coffin Crasher is a big minion threat and can also cheat out 6 of the cards in the deck, especially mechanical whelp saving you having to spend 6 mana on a 2/2.
- Mech in the deck counter warriors Dyn-o-matic, and synergise well with Zilliax for big heals.
- Most brawls will always leave something up, and you can normally get a warrior to use them both before using both mass resurrections. Most minions are out of range of warpath, even if used 5 times.
- Turn 4 silence and turn 5 board clears for token druids.
- Weaponised pinata is probably the weakest card in the deck but is something to play turn 4, is a mech for synergies and gives you a card.
Token druid can be tough if you don't get clears/convincing infiltrator by turn 3 or 4.
Look for Northshire Cleric and any single target removal in your mulligan.