Deck doesn't work against warriors, and warriors is all I'm seeing.
Fun concept, but doesn't seem ladder worthy.
1-3. Managed to beat one Cubelock by removing his healing before he could ever play it.
And promptly lost to mill warrior, cubelock, and dragon priest afterwards.
This deck is bad, expensive, and you're running into nothing but other control decks this brawl. Just play what everyone else is playing, and not this deck, and you'll probably be fine.
At least I didn't pay money for this wasted time...
What's the cute card? Cuz none of those are cute. At all.
Things that I think would fix druids.
1. Jade Idol. Increase to 2 mana (from 1), and change effect to "Choose one - Create a Jade Statue, or shuffle TWO copies of this card into your deck".
This still allows the flavor of the card without making it impossible to deal with when someone Nourishes into half a handful of them. Or it slows the card way down, forcing players to make it a late game play in conjunction with Fandral.
2. Ultimate Infestation. Give this card an RNG factor and make the numbers it generates for each effect random from 1-5. Then, it's not a wholly reliable win the game card. It falls under the category of Yogg pre-nerf, which was still a double-edged sword potentially.
3. Innervate. Make it give one mana for this turn only and give one empty mana crystal. That way, they can't take major advantage and jump two turns up temporarily, but still keep the ramping flavor of the card.
4. Savage Roar. This is the other card that needs reevaluation due to aggro druid decks. Reduce the attack bonus to +1, but it gives +1 armor for each creature it buffs. It no longer becomes an instawin card, but more of a survival card. It would see more play in ramp taunt decks, and it lowers the burst of aggro drastically.
Those would be my suggestions to bring druid more in line with what other classes have to offer in their class card pools in Standard.
So, they should change the card because you had bad luck with one match? Seems legit.
It's a 5/5 for 3. It's going to have a major drawback. Your suggestion then is...?
Only seven legendaries interest me.
- Both hunter legendaries
- Archbisop Benedictus (not a good card but fits into my favorite deck design)
- Valeera (#2 option)
Thrall (#1 option)
- Lich King & Keleseth
The rest are trash tier not worth spending dust on. I also wouldn't dust Arfus if I pulled one, but I doubt I'd craft him. Too high cost for his stats.
I don't think that's going to be the warrior DK... if that's the warrior DK - EVERY. SINGLE. DECK. will run multiple oozes making the warrior DK redundant unless it gives the weapons immunity from removal effects like ooze.so far all the ooze said "weapon" so maybe it will only destroy the first oneWhich is why people would run multiples. It would be worth the deck slots because the lead warriors would gain using 2 weapons would crush almost every deck without removal.
The thing that people are forgetting is that there's a very key term used in the description, and that term is "ALL four". This denotes that you have to have one of each of the Four Horsemen. And since nobody knows yet how the hero power actually works (it will most likely work like shaman's), the chances of pulling this off are so miniscule that it's not even worth wasting a card slot in a controladin deck to attempt it. Bounces, reusable hero powers, nothing makes this so foolproof that it's a reliable win condition. This is Hearthstone we're talking about.
The only frightening thing about it is that people seem to think this is actually frightening.
After hearing people say this makes pirate warrior stronger im starting to feel pirate warrior is a skill testing deck for this stupid player base.
And with that one reveal, pirate warrior will still just never die. Thanks...
7-3 with a paladin deck. And of course the rewards were garbage. I remember now why I stopped playing arena.
Or just give double gold permanently, to be on par with earnings in other FTP CCG's. I play two other card games and can easily earn enough for a pack a day with just one daily quest. This game takes double that.
Patches the NoSkill Pirate