Over 100 games worth of testing
Classic mill Druid with the heals and removal you need to last to the end game, with a few meta-appropriate additions.
- If aggro is getting you down then replace either Healing Touch or Shade of Naxxramas for Deathlord
- Malorne is not as useful in the current meta and should be replaced by one of the suggestions in the "Potential Replacements" section.
Justicar Trueheart: Very helpful in mill decks as there will be many turns where you will use your Hero Power especially at the end game.
Swipe vs Mulch: Ideally I'd include two copies of both but the deck as it stands works well in the post-TGT meta madness. If you feel that another copy of either would improve the deck then comment below and let me know what you would replace :)
Doomsayer to help curb your opponent's tempo.
There is a LOT of Heal in this deck which, to some extent is a bit overkill but you can almost feel your opponent's frustration when they take an extra 10 seconds on their turn once you've healed from 1HP to 30HP after playing Tree of Life. The salt is real against Hunters XD
Malorne seems slow at the best of times but is a perfect fit is this deck. Your opponent will find getting rid of this minion quite difficult if they haven't got a silence or they used it on your Doomsayer and the majority of removal spells on your weaker minions as the mill archetype tend to not play high stat minions. During the fatigue stage Malorne will save you a few points of fatigue damage as you can kill him and draw him again the following turn through Poison Seeds, Naturalize and your opponents minions.
The lack of taunt is an issue I've been thinking about, but there aren't really any minions worth protecting and, more often than not, face is the place for the many aggro decks out there.
- Control Warrior
- Grim Patron Warrior
- Face Hunter
- Midrange Hunter
- Freeze Mage
- Secret Mage
- Ramp Druid
- Totem Shaman
- Miracle Rogue
- Miracle/Buff Priest
- Oil Rogue (Rareish)
- Mech/Midrange Rogue (Rare)
- Mech/Midrange Mage
- Mech/Midrange Shaman
- Secret Paladin
- Inspire Priest
- Dragon Priest
- Astral Communion Druid (Rare)
- Beast Druid
- Malorne - Dr. Boom or Faceless Manipulator
- Shade of Naxxramas - Mulch #2 or Deathlord
- Healing Touch - Deathlord #2
- Ironbeak Owl - Keeper of the Grove
- Doomsayer - Poison Seeds #2 or Youthful Brewmaster #2 or Faceless Manipulator (as discussed in the comments section)
- Youthful Brewmaster - Keeper of the Grove #2 or Swipe #2
It takes some practice but I guarantee you'll have fun :)
P.S. I've put many hours of testing into this deck so some likes and feedback in the comments section are much appreciated :)