This is the only ultimate Control Warrior / Highlander - Tested to get you to Legendary, and due to the fact that they do not expect this specific formula, it gives you the ability to overcome anything, the surprise comes with the combination of Galakgrond giving you the ability to be dealing tons of damage, and controlling the game.
Feedback after 10 wins consecutive, against Priest/Mage and Demon, its doing a great job, and even Warlock, which needs a lot of concentration.
This will get you to Legendary.
Some Strategic Tips:
- Galakrond, the Unbreakable Can be used in late game, this is the game changer, if you manage to invoke 4 times, it will be the ultimate goal as late game, and the cards you will be getting using weapons and boost, is crucial.
- Zephrys the Great We know when to use this, but consider also silencing buffed minions in early game, it is why i did not use any silence card, can be taken from here, it also goes well against priest, and rogue to steal their minion with deathrattle.
- Kronx Dragonhoof The ultimate combo, and so powerful once you have Galakgrond in hand, it will either make you end the game, clear, or even make it hard for opponents.
- Archivist Elysiana If you do face late Priest, and others that would last till the end, as control warrior, you might have to use more cards to control, and clear, this can be a life saver, it also can be used against a lot of Bombs, in order to break them, and Albatross, since it will be used towards the end of game, and depending on the stats, can break their game completely, since they depend on one target.
- Siamat Very Strong for clearing, and stalling.
- Deathwing, Mad Aspect One of my favorites at 8 Mana.
- Vulpera Scoundrel When Crucial Spells come in handy, and many times a game saver, like a second Brawl or Ramming Speed or Blade Storm for free.
- Cobalt Spellkin It goes great even for upgrading your Taunt, Your weapon 1 + 1 which does damage when invoking, another whirlwind for combos etc..
Brought to you by :
[no.Limit] | SaintDruG (I play Warrior with over 1900 + Wins & Counting, i do not play for fun, i play to w1n)