Did really well really easily, I definitely recommend this deck for the brawl (and ladder too!).
Cards that are not in the deck (and might be in other token druid lists) and why:
- I've never liked Swipe in token druid, I rather develop minions and trade with them. Same with Wrath.
- Keeper Stalladris isn't good enough imo because you would have to run subpar cards (like Wrath and Mark of the Loa) to justify him.
- Flobbidinous Floop could be a great addition to the deck (every minion he copies would be good except for Knife Juggler, Mecharoo and Acornbearer), but there's nothing I would want to cut for him.
- Archmage Vargoth is good but it can be difficult to make it work sometimes. Like floop, there's nothing I would want to cut for him.
- Serpent Egg is not good enough because it only gives you 1 token, I think Scarab Egg is miles better.
- Wispering Woods is not good enough these days, there are better ways to make a board.
- EVIL Cable Rat is too small, there are better 2 drops (like the ones I'm running).
- Dire Wolf Alpha is not that great because this deck has many deathrattles, which means once you trade and adjacent minion, the deathrattle will produce a token that won't be able to attack and will prevent your next minion from getting buffed.
Mulligan: overall, don't be too greedy. Don't keep anything above 3 mana (except giant in some matchups) and don't keep a 3 drop unless you are on the coin or already have a 1 and a 2. Keeping buff cards can be a bit hit or miss, depends on the matchup.
IF YOU WANT A MORE DETAILED MULLIGAN GUIDE, JUST ASK IN THE COMMENTS ;)