This deck is not T1 of course, but is a fresh way to play priest in this meta. I have 60% winrate on 30 game (with tracker; rank 7=> 5), not best winrate butt still a deck playble.
Sorry for my bad english.
The strategy is based on initiative and resiliance. So you need be carefoul and you need to play around AoE with yours Deathrattle and yours magnetics cards.
I win between turn 7 and turn 14; but I thinks you can win still later.
- Inner Fire is good for some value trade or extra damage. (we need the initiative all time)
- Kaboom Bot is probally the worst card, but I things is stil better than Silence against aggro deck. If you find too many Mage maybe you can put the 2° Shadow Word: Death.
- Madame Lazul is a great card against warrior (play it at turn 6 for better chance to get Dr. Boom) and is help to add some value or some card we need in that game. Generally is not a bad card.
- 6 deathrattle's minions costs 4 or less mana and haven't a great body; so play when you can if you have a chance to play Coffin Crasher on next turn.
- Sometimes Hench-Clan Shadequill is a good target for Coffin Crasher, sometimes is better play HCS before. Is a great card against warrior because you can break the armor in early game and is basically a 4/7 vanilla. With coin you can keep it at mulligan. Good so against aggro.
- Shadowy Figure is good on Coffin Crasher if you need tempo, but normally the best play is with Mechanical Whelp at 8 mana. Cairne Bloodhoof also is a good target. In some rare case you need to play with Dead Ringer.
- Zilliax is the only healing card we have, so play it at the right moment. If you can buff/magnetise it.
The Mulligan is pretty simple: search for T1 or T2; if you have Cleric or Upgradeable Framebot you can keep Extra Arms. If you have the coin you can keep HCS ( maybe not against Hunter). If you have a good curve you can keep it alla cards. Against mage search for Shadow Word: Death. Against Hunter maybe a "token" card is good. Grossomodo is that.
If you have to do some remplacements I reccomend you:
- Silence, Mass dispell or Spellbreaker? I think the last is the best in this deck, I don't think is worth it Mass Dispell. But Silences abilities are very good in this meta.
- 2° shadowy figure: is good and add some liberty for combos for more tempo or card draw play.
[Cairne is a key card; the only other card that cost a lot of dust is Madame Lazul; so I thinked to her for the remplacements]
Have fun and tell me if you enjoy.