How to play this deck:
You want to survive as long as you can to find Mecha'thun combo. You have many lifesteal options, removals and taunts, so this should not be very hard ^^.
Some of card explanations:
1) Soup Vendors. There are 10 ways to heal 3 health ( 2x Drain souls + spd, 2x Corpsetakers, High Priestess Jeklik, 2x Spellstones, Siphon Soul and Gul'dan's hero power), so each Soup Vendour is supposed to draw you 2-3 cards;
2) Standart Mecha'thun combo. Your win condition consists of 5 cards - 2x Galvanizers and then Bloodbloom + Mecha'thun + Cataclysm;
3) Corpsetakers. There are 3 lifesteal minions, 5 taunt minions and 2 minions with divine shields; Probably, your Corpsetaker will be better than 4 mana 3/3 :)
4) Bloodreaver Gul'dan. Gul'dan will not just replace your hero power, but will ressurect 2x Vulgar Homunculus, 2x Felsoul Inquisitors, 2x Hooked Reavers and Dread Infernals.
5) Removals. To survive you need to destroy enemy minions. so there are: 2x Defile (+ Taunted Zetalot / Thalnos) , Hellfire ( with spd too), 2x Spellstone (wow, spd minions are working with spellstones too), Siphon Soul and Twisting Nether. Dread Infernal is good 6/6 body and can work as little AOE effect too.