The Rastakhan's Rumble Information Panel From BlizzCon 2018
Do not forget to login to Hearthstone today and tomorrow. FREE CARDS!
We've already learned so much about the new expansion, but there's still more to come! Check out our expansion guide for everything we've learned so far in a nice summary. The highlights so far are:
- 135 new cards with the expansion launching December 4.
- Overkill is a new keyword. If you deal more damage then you need to kill a minion, you get a bonus
- Spirits are a type of minion that each class has. They get to stay stealthed for one turn.
- Freebies includes a Legendary Loa class card, two spirits for your Loa's class, and six card packs.
Here are all the cards that have been revealed so far for Rastakhan's Rumble. They are not yet in our database, we're still working on getting ourselves setup for the new expansion.
We're covering this live. Refresh for updates!
- Trolls are awesome - Peter Whalen 2018
- They wanted to capture the essence of all different types of trolls. Best way to do it? Fight!
- The characters each class will see will come from the faction each champion represents.
- Overkill - they wanted people to feel powerful, you're a gladiator after all.
- Spirits - they wanted build-arounds for all the classes.
- Originally, spirits were unable to be removed. It didn't feel good.
- Spirits also at one point had lots of health. Still chances to not do your "cool thing". Stealth helps give you a better chance of getting to combo with it.
- Spirits are all for the early game. Do your cool stuff at the start of the game when it isn't yet decided.
- Loa are super awesome legendaries. They feel like the classes they are in.
- Loas aren't meant to go in every deck, they need to go in "the right deck".
- Each class has their own team they are a part of. Each team has a Loa.
- Spirit cards are intended to work with their Loa. They're going to go in similar decks.
- A Troll Champion is also on each team. They are a legendary minion (one class gets a hero instead)
- The other seven cards (non Loa, Champion, Spirit) are going to be within each class' theme.