Submissions are unlocked.
We seem to have a lot of new card creators:
- Yes, as nix pointed out, Dragon and all other tribes (Murloc, Beast, Mech, Demon) are CAPITALIZED. Not bolded, not undercase, CAPITALIZED.
- "Health" is capitalized. So is Cost. And Durability. And Attack.
- Damage is not capitalized. Nor is hero.
- Please check your spelling, guys. "Battlecries".
- Keep your cards at 4 lines of text or less. Never go above this.
- The only time a number is between parentheses is in Overload and for Cost. So no "Deal (1) damage..."
- The key to making a polished card is proofreading. Whenever you are unsure, *don't guess*. Use google and find existing cards with examples of the wording you are trying to use.
- Another thing I'd like to point out is choice of art. Not everyone will spend hours finding art, but if you search "fantasy [dragon/warrior/knight/whatever] art" on google, you will have tons upon tons of serviceable art. (the stuff I've seen so far in this week's discussion has pretty good art though, so take this point as a general reminder.)