Thing is that you have no real solid evidence to prove one way or the other. Wait a couple days until they start doing Theorycraft streams again.
Everything you said goes out the window.
You come back and start a new Thread or looking at cards talking about Nerfs. One deck rises above the others and everyone cries out how the new state of the Meta is PriestStone etc...
Then everyone starts playing that deck and Threads go on and on about 50% of games are Priest.
Then someone builds a counter deck and everyone starts to agree that deck is not really that good.
Then the meta starts to settle after a few weeks and new decks and archetypes come out.
You said you're good at the game, yet you don't seem to understand this happens every 4 months at release. You can go back and count the threads that started out just like yours.
To respond to your card reviews -
- Dormant minions are interesting and will need some play testing.
- I like Discard Lock
- I like Murloc Paladin (Swarm Decks)
- Druid has 2 Tier 1 decks that gain support. It doesn't need another.
- Lots of people will be playing Priest / Demon Hunter.
- Expansions will have Filler Cards. (Shocking)