I agree with number 10, but 9 would make no sense in a card game. You aren't allowed to game randomly shuffled opening hands in physical card games (they don't even allow you to 'mulligan' in most cases) so why should HS allow you to heavily manipulate opening hands to dig for perfect starting hands?
- Registered User
Member for 6 years and 6 months
Last active Sat, May, 29 2021 05:03:28
- 0 Followers
- 148 Total Posts
- 429 Thanks
Dec 30, 2017Posted in: NewsI think there is a misunderstanding here. The original comment claimed that the cards you mulligan away can return to your hand immediately which is not true.What you throw away during mulligan, you can't draw it back again until game starts.
Dec 20, 2017Posted in: NewsBut when you have to play it from hand, Gravelsnout Knight is much worse. As aggro, the last thing you want is to summon annoying minions on your opponent's board. Besides you skip on the potential +1 attack with charge.All in all, Veteran is better IMHO.
Dec 20, 2017Posted in: News
I still dont get why Val'anyr is in every Aggro Paladin's Decklist.It's at least 8 dmg to face (or it can clear some annoying stuff), buffs a minion (for example, a 5/3 divine shield + taunt for 1 mana is "OK") with the potential for even more face damage.
Dec 6, 2017Posted in: News
Something like "I'm just doing quest" would be nice, when you have "play x divine shields/beasts/murlocs/taunts/overload cards/secrets/etc". so my opponent knows and can help. Otherwise the autosquelch should suffice.
Nov 17, 2017Posted in: Stancifka's Dragon Priest
How come you don't find many pirates? :D They are literally in every deck: every Rogue, 90% of Warlock (zoo), every aggro Druid, hell even the 1-in-20 Paladin opponent I face has them. Are you sure you are playing Standard Hearthstone ladder? :D
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Nov 8, 2017Chimera posted a message on Kobolds Expansion Releasing December 7 - Inn-vitational Travels to AustraliaPosted in: News
A Kobold prediction, if i do say so myself.
Nov 6, 2017JoshoPrime posted a message on Hearthstone Patch 9.4 - Marin the Fox, Kobolds Pre-Order, New Brawl Cards, Nemsy TrayPosted in: News
haha enjoy the fun card dusters
Nov 4, 2017Kartigan13 posted a message on Kobolds & Catacombs - Hearthstone's Seventh ExpansionPosted in: Guides
Have you never heard of Medivh? It's not like he hasn't seen some decent amount of play and while weapon removal was a pain if it happened to you when using him it wasn't like it was game losing.
We'll have to see how each of the new weapons play out specifically, but if you Ooze a 3 Mana Weapon it really isn't all THAT amazing. And if you Ooze the Mage one they have already drawn 3 cards with it which is probably worth 5 mana by itself so again, while bad for them it is hardly game losing. I think this is a great new direction to take weapons and try to push them into a new space.
Nov 3, 2017hun1nf3rn0 posted a message on Kobolds & Catacombs is the Next Hearthstone Expansion - BlizzCon 2017 Opening CeremonyPosted in: News
THIS NEW SET BELONGS TO THE MUSEUM!
Nov 3, 2017Aglommon posted a message on BlizzCon Starts in 24 Hours! What are your BlizzCon Predictions?Posted in: News
Unless there's changes for Ultimate Bullshit announced such as a nerf or a removal from Arena, I don't care.
Nov 2, 2017Dolomite13 posted a message on BlizzCon Starts in 24 Hours! What are your BlizzCon Predictions?Posted in: News
Here is my 16 cents worth... flame on ;)
- The expansion will be Defias Brotherhood themed.
- The expansion will be available in "Early December".
- The adventure content will be centered on the Deadmines.
- We will get a new board that is Deadmines themed.
- Captain Cookie will be neutral Legendary Murloc.
- This set will NOT introduce a new key word like Discover or card type like Deathknights or cards like Quests.
- Stealth will be pushed as the central theme of the set.
- Blizzard will pay homage to WoW's former lead developer and we will get a 3 mana 2/3 Ghost Crawler that will destroy a Stealth minion and grant it +2 attack and Stealth.
- Warlocks will get a card like Dead Mans Hand or legendary like Archbishop Benedictus that shuffles a copy of cards that were discarded into their deck.
- Warlocks will get a card that shuffles 3 Curse of Rafaam's into their opponents deck that will be the direct nerf to Keleseth and Highlander decks. This could also come in the form of a neutral minion with a deathrattle that adds three 2 cost minions but I feel like they will limit it to Warlock in the hopes that people will play Warlock to counter these decks.
- This may seem a bit specific but I see Hunter as needing a bit more removal. So I think Hunter will get card based on their WoW ability "A Murder of Crows" that will deal 3 damage to a minion. If that minion dies Murder of Crows will return to the Hunters hand at the end of turn.
- This prediction will probably get me seriously flamed ... but ... Blizzard will announce that they are working on Tournament Mode but it will be for Taverns/Firesides only.
- They will announce that Taverns/Firesides will now need to get a one time use code from the tournament organizer on-site to play at these events so as to avoid location spoofing.
- Blizzard will announce that they have nothing to announce for any sort of Ladder revamp or update to Arena.
- A really bad, poorly acted, video introducing the latest expansion will be followed by Ben Brode doing another really bad rap.
- Card packs will increase to 6 "items"... 5 will be cards and the 6th will be random like Dust, Gold,or possibly a 6th card.
Oct 23, 2017Girlfriend posted a message on Get your Free Classic Pack - Hearthstone Packs and Heroes are now GiftablePosted in: News
It's me your girlfriend
Oct 19, 2017Phoenixfeather posted a message on Weekly Card Design Competition 6.18 - Submission TopicPosted in: Fan Creations
Nicknamed by the other elementals as the reverse Pyros.
@Shadows/ PurpleMD (I'm actually not sure which of you helped me)
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. We both know the sins I have committed, and I thank you for forgiving them.
Sep 26, 2017Aw205 posted a message on Blizzard Battle.net Chat Application Now Available on Android and iOSPosted in: News
No friends feelsbadman
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.