not only do you get a thicc discounted card but it also gives you information on what your opponent drew, very powerful card.
- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 2 months, and 29 days
Last active Tue, Oct, 20 2020 07:54:31
- 3 Followers
- 1,581 Total Posts
- 2439 Thanks
Jul 27, 2020Fishtard posted a message on New Neutral Legendary Card Revealed - Keymaster AlabasterPosted in: News
Jul 26, 2020Fishtard posted a message on New Druid/Shaman Rare Card Revealed - GroundskeeperPosted in: News
this dies to The Black Knight and yeti doesn't, so clearly yeti is superior
Jul 16, 2020Fishtard posted a message on Hooktusk is dead, Give a Thumps up at his GravestonePosted in: Battlegrounds
it was long overdue, hooktusk was one of those heroes where a tiny adjustment would completely kill the hero but it was ridiculously OP the way it was. I'm glad it happened
Jun 15, 2020Fishtard posted a message on If you could ban a hero like tournaments who’d you ban?Posted in: Standard Format
I'd probably pick any deck that only has one real tough matchup and just ban that matchup tbh
Jun 9, 2020Fishtard posted a message on Patch 17.4 - Pirates in Battlegrounds, New Heroes, Shifting Minion Pools, Adventure!Posted in: News
you're getting a ton of free packs and a solo adventure and they've definitely got a new expansion in the works that'll most likely come out in about two months. just because there's a big battlegrounds patch doesn't mean they stopped caring about constructed.
May 10, 2020Fishtard posted a message on Was Sacrifical Pact Nerfed Just to Buff Demon Hunter?Posted in: Standard Format
sacpact fucks demon hunter in the ass completely. sure, right now it might have been nice to use to shit on DH but the simple truth is that moving forward this card polarizes the matchup between warlocks and DH. it deserved the nerf and maybe we'll even see some demons printed in other classes now too
May 7, 2020Posted in: General Discussion
coin should stay the way it is. saying it happens to work well for certain decks that benefit from combos or the fact its an extra spell is like complaining aggro decks benefit from going first. why not nerf going first because if you get it while playing a fast deck its an even bigger advantage than with a slow deck right?
Apr 14, 2020Posted in: Battlegrounds
I don't think turn 1 should be cluttered too much, considering you generally only stay at tier 1 for 1 turn, someone highrolling an Alleycat or a Murloc Tidehunter would give them an even bigger advantage as it's less likely other players will have one.
Also, damage shouldn't be capped as it allows players with 30+ life going into like tier 3 / 4 to just aggressively level to tier 5 or so and have about 2 turns to get their shit back together (which is VERY EASILY done if you're a whole tier above other players, as you get access to full high tier minion pools and get more rolls due to more minions from a high tier)
Apr 12, 2020Fishtard posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place! V2Posted in: General Discussion
I fucking hate demon hunter. This absolute lucky piece of shit cunt makes terrible play after terrible play - like playing Battlefiend and then playing Maiev Shadowsong on it afterwards because he forgot to play her first?! what a fucking idiot, misplays the whole game, then when he's finally completely empty on cards HE TOPDECKS Skull of Gul'dan AND THEN DRAWS ANOTHER Skull of Gul'dan WHICH ALSO HAS THE OUTCAST EFFECT. from 0 cards to 5 cards with a 3 mana discount each. what the fuck is this dumb shit card and why the fuck does it exist?!?! even at 7 mana this would be very playable its fucking retarded... needless to say i fucking lost. dumb, shit class that shouldnt exist. please at least just remove the skull, its not a balanced card. please.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Oct 19, 2020CakeEater posted a message on Faire Minded - What Do You Want From The Darkmoon Faire?Posted in: News
There is only one answer:
Oct 1, 2020RaptorWithWings posted a message on Blizzard Reduced The Price Of Tavern Pass For The Rest Of The Scholomance Expansion CyclePosted in: News
They did the same thing with Aldor Attendant. About half way through the expansion, they cut the cost in half, and now it's way better for people that want to use it.
Mar 29, 2018Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
HearthPwn staff is not responsible for users' actions outside of this domain.
Your account must be 7 days old to post in this thread, and you must read and follow the rules.
TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Read and follow the trading procedures below for the least possible risk.
- Do not trade with anyone who adds you with their "real id" (Example: "Alvaro Godoy").
- Do not trade with anyone who asks you to add their "main account".
- You will get scammed; they are probably blacklisted.
- Do not add any tag other than what is posted here.
EVERY POST MUST CONFORM TO THIS FORMAT
Trade Only?: Yes/No
ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION IS PERMITTED
- Do not reply to anyone in this thread for any reason.
- If you must contact another user, please send a PM.
- Do not post to "warn" others that you got scammed.
- Your single post must conform the format above.
- If you have an issue that requires moderator attention, use a PM or report the post only.
DO NOT POST WITHOUT HAVING THE QUEST
- Absolutely no begging or asking for gold for any reason.
- Lying about having the quest will get you blacklisted.
- Bartering for anything but the same quest is not permitted.
POSTING IS LIMITED
- Your HearthPwn account must be at least 7 days old to post in this thread.
- If you do not meet this requirement, your posts will be deleted automatically.
- Do not add tags posted by accounts less than 7 days old.
- If your post is deleted do not continue to post.
- You may make only one (1) post at a time in this thread. You may post only one (1) battletag.
- If you did not find someone after three (3) hours you may re-post; No less.
- If you have the quest in multiple regions please do not make multiple posts.
- No images or links are to be posted.
- Prove you have the quest in the game; See "Proof Challenge" below.
- Any post that breaks these rules is subject to deletion and, at moderators' discretion, a warning.
- Clearly edit your post when you are done. You may want to remove your battletag after completion!
THESE RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED
- The user that posted in this thread will be the user that starts the second (2nd) match for a trade.
- If both users have posted, the newest account must start the first match.
- If you initiate a trade with someone, you must both complete your quest.
- If you do not complete your end of the trade, you will be blacklisted.
- Do not name & shame others. It is fine to thank the user you dealt with if everything went well!
- Do not post anyone else's battletag.
- If you scam anyone your tag is guaranteed to make the blacklist.
- We will know if you do, don't screw around.
- Warnings and/or bans will result at moderators' discretion.
- Zero tolerance for scamming.
Consistently breaking the rules or causing problems may get you blacklisted as well.
- The adding user starts the first game, the posting user starts the second game. This will help prevent scams.
- If both users have posted in this thread, the newest account must go first.
- If they refuse to go first, proceed with caution.
- If a user that posted in this thread scammed you, report them.
- When somebody has the "Play a Friend!" quest it will show the person being challenged in-game.
- If you are intent on trading your quest with someone it is recommended you conduct a "proof challenge".
- A proof challenge involves both players agreeing to challenge each other in to see the quest.
- If the other person refuses a proof challenge, be careful. It is likely they don't actually have the quest.
- Avoid any other methods of "proof" like screenshots. Screenshots are always from the past.
- Honesty and good judgement is key.
- Somebody has to go first, but the only guaranteed way to not get scammed is to go second.
- If anyone is aggressive about making you go first and/or threatens you, they are probably trying to scam.
- Carelessness will lead to you getting scammed. There is a blacklist of known scammers, reference it.
THE PROOF CHALLENGE
Please follow these steps to complete a proof challenge:
1. Check the blacklist.
2. Player 1 challenges adding user to prove they have the quest.
3. Player 2 declines the challenge.
4. Player 2 challenges posting user to prove they have the quest.
5. Player 1 accepts and game #1 is played.
6. Player 1 challenges adding user and game #2 is played.
If you made it to the bottom of this post and found this thread useful, let us know with an up-vote!
Jul 29, 2020KevinAKAKevin posted a message on New DH/Hunter Epic Card Revealed - Trueaim CrescentPosted in: News
This one fits too
Jul 27, 2020Posted in: General Discussion
With money : 0. Anyone who spends money on this game is a complete ..................
With gold : 80 packs.
A complete what? I always preorder and never regret my decision. Btw people like me who do spend a little money keep this game afloat for f2p players like you so maybe don’t be so judgmental.
Anyway 85 packs from the preorder and 80 packs from gold.
Jun 23, 2020Twitchy posted a message on Felfire Festival Battlegrounds Brawl - With Twitch Drops!Posted in: News
Turning Battlegrounds into a $200.000,- event just feels kinda weird, might as well have them play slot machines
May 1, 2020Xivir posted a message on Was Sacrifical Pact Nerfed Just to Buff Demon Hunter?Posted in: Standard Format
I would think the card was changed as to not limit design space. It used to be that warlocks were the defacto demon class however with demon hunter now the number of demons in the game will go up. For warlocks to have a 0 cost hard removal with a strong upside added effect is too strong going forward. Large powerful demons become much weaker.
Also it's called demon hunter because that's already in the established Warcraft lore. It might be confusing if you don't play any of the Warcraft games but it's not a random name.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.