Just taking the typical Control Warrior shell and outfitting it with new cards to replace with non-Standard ones.
Cards that are lost due to Standard:
- -2 Death's Bite (4 mana)
- -2 Sludge Belcher (5 mana)
- -2 Shieldmaiden (6 mana)
New cards that replace the lost cards:
- +2 Bloodhoof Brave (4 mana, 2/6, taunt, enrage: +3 attack)
- +1 Crazed Worshipper (5 mana, 3/6, taunt, give C'Thun +1/+1 when taking damage)
- +1 C'Thun's Chosen (4 mana, 4/2, Divine Shield)
- +2 Ancient Shieldbearer (7 mana, 6/6, gain 10 armor if C'thun has at least 10 attack)
To round out the C'Thun theme:
- +1 C'Thun
- +2 Disciple of C'Thun (3 mana, 2/1, deal 2 damage, give C'Thun +2/+2)
- +1 Brann Bronzebeard (12 cards have Battlecries, plus in a pinch Disciple/C'Thun's Chosen + Brann will activate Ancient Shieldbearer)
- +1 Doomcaller (8 mana card that recycles C'Thun)
In order to make space for these last 5 cards, I had to cut a couple of Control Warrior staples, such as finishers like Garrosh Hellscream (figure you can win by playing C'Thun x2 due to Doomcaller, or with Golden Monkey), Slam and Acolyte of Pain.
- 6 mana: Brann + Coldlight Oracle -- Great for getting your cards out versus Aggro. Also lets you potentially mill key cards versus Control.
- 6 mana: Brann + Disciple/C'Thun's Chosen -- Instantly get your C'Thun to 10/10, which activates your Ancient Shieldbearers.
- 10 mana: Brann + Ancient Shieldbearer -- 20 Armor!
Obviously, the deck will need testing, but I feel that the current line-up should work, especially in a hopefully slower meta.
Let me know what you guys think!