Arthas is Your Lich King! Knights of the Frozen Throne Missions Information Roundup
We're seeing some information trickle out about the upcoming Expansion's Mission/Adventure content! Check out everything from this weekend so far down below.
- The Lich King will be manned by Arthas, not Bolvar.
- Some bosses or villians you fight during the Missions will also be featured in collectible cards.
- Missions will be harder than usual, but not every fight will be on the same level as Heroic bosses were.
- The prologue will see you fight with a pre-made deck.
- You'll see 2 wings with 6 bosses total after the Prologue. The Lich King is then in the third and final wing.
- The final battle against The Lich King will be different based on which class you choose to play.
- If you defeat The Lich King with all 9 classes, you will receive a special reward.
- They haven't meme'd up The Lich King. He's cold and cruel just like in Warcraft.
We've got several sources for the above information. Check out the video from Eloise and Dave Kosak, Ben Brode's Tweets, and this article from Respawn.ninja.
Eloise Interviews Dave Kosak
Ben Brode's Tweets
Quote from Ben Brode
How hard will Ice Crown Citadel "adventure" be compared with old adventures? E.g normal is 0% and Heroic is 100%. 25% 50%? 75%?
Depends on the mission. Should be more of a challenge than old normal.
But not as hard as heroic?
Not for most of the fights. (Source)
Will the Lich King in Hearthstone be Bolvar or Arthas?