Celebrate Midsummer Fire Festival with the Ragnaros' Fire Festival Brawl!
Defeat your opponent, but if you feed an ever-growing, minion-eating, tiny Fire Lord, there may be a reward in it for you!
- This is a brand new brawl!
- This brawl is a part of the Midsummer Fire Festival event in Hearthstone.
- This is the first brawl that has activated special effects on an emote.
- A score is kept over the duration of the brawl to see how many minions you've fed to Mini-Rag. Score elements are a rarity in brawls.
Midsummer Fire Festival
- A bonus has been activated across Hearthstone which enables 2x gold for completion of quests during the event.
- Midsummer ends after 2 weeks, though the Brawl likely won't stay that long.
How it Works
- You'll have to build your own deck.
- At the start of the game, a Mini-Rag will spawn on the side of player 2. It has 2/3 stats and is Immune.
- When your turn is over, the following happens:
- Mini-Rag launches 1 damage missiles at your side. The amount of missiles shot is equal to his attack value.
- Mini-Rag will gain attack value equal to the number of minions killed by him.
- Mini-Rag will switch sides of the board and the next player can now play as normal.
- When Mini-Rag kills minions, your overall score increases which unlocks Fireworks! See below section "Firework Unlocks".
- The end of game screen will give you a congratulatory popup indicating how many minions Mini-Rag killed that game and overall during the brawl event.
The wow emote has been upgraded! Once you've killed a certain number of minions during the Brawl, your wow emote will shoot Fireworks off!
- 8 Minions Killed - Level 1 Fireworks
- 30 Minions Killed - Level 2 Fireworks
- 60 Minions Killed - Level 3 Fireworks
Discuss This Week's Brawl!
If you want to discuss this brawl with fellow brawlers, head on over to the discussion thread!