My top five games from memory:
- Last of Us Part I
- The Witcher 3
- Max Payne
- Black (from PS2)
- Metal Gear (several versions of it)
I am currently unable to play HS since the last patch installed. The game opens but it does not connect to the Blizzard Game Service at all.
To be honest, I was able to correctly open the game after the patch only ONCE but not ever since then. Is this happening just with me or is there anybody else with the same issue?
I just unstalled and reinstalled the game but it did not solve the problem. My Windows machine is absolutelly fine and updated with the latest Windows Updates.
Any clue and/or advice will be highly appreciated.
- Hey, Chris, players are getting bored, we need something to maintain hype.
- We have nothing to show yet, sorry.
- Hmm... I have an idea. Remember 5 secs video that our new animator created for his job interview?
- Yep, what about it?
- Let's post it in Instagram.
- Why? It looks ok, but it is just few seconds of meaningless animation.
- You will see, Chris, you will see. :)