So guy added me. I knew there was a 95% chance of rage occurring, but figured MAAAYBE he was the 5% better person and was just going to say something like "GG, damn RNG!" (I don't mind if he's a little salty at MCT, even I would be considering the circumstances). At this point I figured he deserved some slight trolly responses. Also, if he's reading this thread, I'd like to thank him for the win, boosted me to 7-2 so my arena paid for itself. :)
The whole thing is pretty funny because at 6+ wins I start playing around MCT every run. It is a very common card in high win decks.
If you already are winning board and have 2-3 high value minions, why set yourself up for a swing? I've had board plenty of time and could've dropped a 1-2mana card but instead I waste mana and pass turn. Why lose a 4/12 taunt just to get a 2/2 power on the board. Clearly the player in your chat window doesn't understand statistics as well as they think.
Yes there's an RNG component but it's a players fault for playing into it. No one else. IMO you cannot call yourself a good arena player if you don't heavily consider MCT in draft and as stated play around it when you have high value minions on board and could get punished for it.