ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ GET IN HERE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
This deck is named after the "Taking damage"-card sound of the deck-defining Grim Patron.
Goal of the deck:
You may execute this beer-injuring combo earlier if:
- Your opponent has nothing on turn 4 on the board and you can play Warsong Commander carelessly.
- You have Emperor Tharaussan for 1 or more turns out.
- Inner Rage: Inflict damage to your Grim Patrons to make more beer for the Grim Patrons.
- Execute: Board control. Nothing else. You can't do anything else against big minions except burning valuable Combo-Enablers.
- Whirwind: Once you have 2+ Grim Patrons of the board, this will guarantee your victory in a serious bar fight against the disgusting Face Hunters. You may also use one as removal for 1-Health minions and/or Acolyte of Pain draw engines.
- Fiery War Axe: It's just the best weapon against early-game aggression. Definetly keep in your starting hand. Always. No exception. Never.
- Battle Rage: One copy of this card is essential, since most of your minions you have on your board are damaged 90% of the time, so you will get AT LEAST 2 cards off it, if not more.
- Rampage: Once you get damaged minions on your board, it is quite "ok". But paying 2 mana is too much most of the time. Doesn't sound like much, but trust me, it is too much against Aggro.
- Cruel Taskmaster: A definite auto-include. It has an "ok"-body and an effect that is useful in ALL situations. Ranging from clearing the board from nasty Mad Scientists to killing
- Armorsmith: Some survivabilty against Aggro decks.
- Shield Block: This card is very good for some extra survivability combined with card draw to get yer combo.
- Frothing Berserker: He's like a cheaper, not as effective, combo part.
- Warsong Commander: An ESSENTIAL part of the combo with Grim Patron / Frothing Berserker.
- Death's Bite: Another REALLY GOOD weapon which also enables your combo.
- Grommash Hellscream: If everything sucks, you can throw him down. He's pretty strong. Not essentially needed, if you think that your luck is great. [You can replace him with 1 Antique Healbot if you don't have him, tested and worked out okay.]
- Unstable Ghoul: A bit against Aggro and combo trigger at the same time.
- Acolyte of Pain: A stable card draw engine, works with other combo triggers together.
- Antique Healbot: This card can be pretty good against Face Hunter or other aggressive decks. Currently testing him out if he's good enough to replace 1 Execute + 1 Inner Rage permanently...
- Feugen & Stalagg: They are just "normal" creatures that deal with minions / aggresion. Feugen is good against tiny minions because of his Health and Stalagg is good against big ones, obviously because of his insane Attack value.
- Grim Patron: Obviously the main part the deck is designed around. He's just insane once you get a Warsong Commander + Inner Rage + tiny minions on enemy board.
- Emperor Thaurissan: He's making your WHOLE COMBO cheaper by 1 mana each card. That's pretty insane.
- Removed the two Rampages because they were almost never doing anything. Dead cards.
- Added Armorsmith for more survivabilty.
- Added Grommash Hellscream for an alternative plan if everything goes wrong.
- Maybe adding Antique Healbot(s) would help survive the painful Face Hunter ladder... Currently replaced 1 Execute and 1 Inner Rage with them.
- Maybe Feugen and Stalagg aren't needed. They are for stalling and extra fear-value against your opponent.
Currently rockin' Rank 10 on EU Ladder with this deck. LOL how even.
Inspired by Kripparrian's BRM Grim Patron Combo Warrior. Modified by myself.