24.4 Known Issues - Garona Not Showing In Packs - Theotar Issues
These are the currently known issues and their status or solutions. Read below!
Updated: Thursday Night.
Quote from Blizzard
Patch 24.4 is now live on desktop and mobile. Follow this post for details on known issues being tracked in this patch.
The issues we’re tracking this patch include:
- In Battlegrounds, the Theotar’s Parasol Quest Reward has been temporarily disabled, as it was found to cause crashes in specific situations.
- The Battlegrounds Rewards Track does not open to the latest page to claim rewards. The fix for this issue is coming in the next major patch (24.6).
- [Partially Resolved 9/27] In Constructed, the team is investigating reports that Theotar, the Mad Duke’s effect is causing issues. Update: There were two issues with Theotar. The issue that occurred when picking hero cards has been resolved. Theotar still currently causes issues when swapping “Choose One” cards. The team is working on a hotfix solution for that second issue.
- [Resolved 9/27] In Mercenaries, Garona Halforcen is improperly not appearing in Mercenaries Packs. Update: Players who opened Mercenaries Packs during the time that this was bugged have received two Mercenaries Packs as compensation.
- [Resolved 9/29] The team is aware that Mercenaries have lost their +1/+5 Maxed Stats bonuses. Update: This fix is rolling out to servers in waves.
- [Resolved 9/27] The team is aware that the update is still not available on the Amazon storefront. The update was cleared for release with the other mobile updates this morning, so it will become available automatically, as soon as Amazon releases it. Update: The patch is now available on all devices.
- [Added 9/28] The team is aware that the Dark Flight Malygos Battlegrounds Skin has become unavailable for players who previously claimed it. The team is investigating the issue and planning a fix.
- [Added 9/28] The team is aware that Contract Conjurer’s discount does not work as intended in certain circumstances.
- [Added 9/28] The team is aware that some players in various modes are matching into the same opponent multiple times in a row. The team is investigating the issue and potential solutions to it.
- [Added 9/29] The team is aware that Dew Process gains an extra trigger for a player after a hero card is played. The team is investigating the solution to this issue.
We will continue to update this post as we get more information.
Yes but Blizzard is not an Indie game devel..........wait a minute.
You are just being snarky, aren't you. You, you trickster you. What an original thing to say........'Blizzard is an "Indie company"'....you're a smart one, you are. We gotta keep our eye on you sir, that's for sure.
Is that idea somehow less smart, repetitive, or cliche than the reality of blizzard repeating the same mistakes without fail each year since beta?
No sir, Blizzard is innovating on the amount of mistakes one could make.
"Theotar is completely broken and everyone hates it.....but if we nerf it we'd have to give dust refunds....and since everyone is using it that's a lot of dust! Bobby won't like that."
"Hey I know, let's just break the card in a patch that didn't change it at all and pretend it was a bug, that way people will stop using it and we don't have to do anything! Yeah at any competently developed game such a bug would be caught in regression testing, but everyone knows we don't do any so it would be believable!"
Man the stuff that gets upvoted on this site is hilarious.
Literally 3 weeks ago we had a patch where 5 (Five!) legendary cards were nerfed.
But yeah they don't nerf cards because they would have to give a dust refund. LOL
They've actually ceased giving dust refunds (ah, good ol' days). Now it's only "disenchant for full cost".
Theotar is currently the 4th highest inclusion rate of all cards behind Brann, Denathrius, and Renethal. Those three cards were given to everyone for free. So it is the highest globally included card that is not free. Probably more than those four nerfed legendaries combined (three class legendaries and a niche neutral).
When they nerf it, and it's just a matter of time at this point, they will have to pay out a ton of dust.
Quoted from blizzard “In Constructed, the team is investigating reports that Theotar, the Mad Duke’s effect is not triggering and causing issues.”boy do I hope they mean his bugs and not his ability tactically in gam because yes there is problems with his ability.
You can open Mercenaries packs now, and I just got Garona, so at least that's fixed.
no luck here atm
Happened to me, used Theotar twice in a row against priest and in both no cards were swapped. How not to love blizzard.
Little self-sufficient business
With those updates you have to wait at least couple of days before playing for them to fix all the bugs...
I thought they have learned to test their new stuff before deploying it to the masses but I believe I have expected too much from this indie company :|
possibly a nerf hint for Theotar, the Mad Duke in the upcoming balance patch..
Or possibly that's not it at all, but it's a bug.
Yup and they banned Dena from duels as well. Hoping they nerf both cards.
I wonder if they are planning on fixing the interaction with Reflecto Engineer and Hero Cards. While scoring an insta kill is nice, it seems broken and a bit like cheating also.
i´ve been trying to pull that one off, but it doesnt work for me
i even have replays for those games if you wanna check if im doing any error
Honestly with the difficulty lining everything up, it makes me think nothing will be done. And i would love to check out some replays. I've been using Hunter. Haven't found another class that can pull so many copies
here you go!