Vote For Your Favourite Community Created Loas and Spirits
It's time once again to vote for a winner in a card design competition.
This week, we required you to design a card which were either Loa or Spirit.
- You must make a Loa or Spirit minion for Rastakhan's Rumble . It's time to join the fray with your own team!
- Loas are powerful class Legendary Beasts and major highlights of their deck archetype, whilst functioning as the team's mascot. Their names are structured as "(Name), the (Animal)".
- Spirits are 0-Attack Rare minions with a new mechanic: they have "Stealth for 1 turn" and provide a passive aura effect that benefits you in some way. Their names are structured as "Spirit of the (Animal)".
- You are completely free to create Loas or Spirits for classes that have already had theirs revealed.
- Currently revealed examples include: Shirvallah, the Tiger , Hir'eek, the Bat , Spirit of the Shark , Spirit of the Bat
This Week's Finalists
Out of 90 entries, we've narrowed it down to 12 of the community's favourites. Check out the finalists below and then head on over to the final poll to vote, vote, vote! Tokens, as usual, can be viewed in the voting thread.
by zartgruen (Wild Card)