Dr. Boom Rules Everything Around Me.
- Registered User
Member for 7 years
Last active Tue, Dec, 26 2017 13:53:56
- 0 Followers
- 10 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Oct 9, 2014Posted in: Paladin
I've always wanted to play Paladin Pirate. Sadly, I lack not only Captain Greenskin, Southsea Captain, and Captain's Parrot, but also Tirion and a second copy of Sword of Justice.
My decklist that I WANT to play is less aggro than yours -- Lay on Hands instead of Divine Favor, and fewer Charge minions, etc. And it also uses Secrets.
Oct 8, 2014unrealdustin posted a message on Is anyone else bummed out that you can't reorganize your decks?Posted in: General Discussion
It's a tiny problem, but I've always wondered why we can't change the order too.
Oct 4, 2014Posted in: Too Much DMG
I just want to say if executed correctly this deck is a very fun deck I have been tinkering with it in play mode and went 7 out of 10 so I am going to go ranked and see how its does there. Yes this deck build does ALOT of damage and fast damage if correct cards come out at the beginning.
Aug 8, 2014Posted in: Aggro Ice Queen - Legend
I'm running a variation of this deck - the strategy is the same:
- 2x Novice Engineers instead of the Azures
- 2x Kobolds instead of 1x Arcane Missiles and Thalnos (I don't have him :( )
- 1x extra Fairy instead of Amani (sticks better)
- 1x Loot Hoarder instead of Coldlight (never dead)
Basically the idea is to:
- get a better start (more 2 drops instead of 3s making the Jugglers work harder) for greater early damage
- better (and earlier) card draw - getting to the Fireballs/Frostbolts/Ice Lances faster as well as giving the Jugglers more pings and keeping tempo
- more (cheaper and earlier) spell power from the Kobolds
- avoid early game 'dead' cards (early draw Azures and Coldlight)
- possible board recovery following a wipe due to more cards
Currently at L15 after a 5 game streak with 54% win rate (15/28). Most classes 50-50 except Mage (easy 4/5 wins) and Shaman (1/4 wins).
Still new to aggro mage, so no doubt I could have won some more with better play (most common poor judgement seems to be going for the face and leaving a minion that then gets buffed for lethal/taunt/etc)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.