A couple quick comments while I’m on my lunch break!
- Lifesteal didn’t exist in Standard, so it’s inclusion in Forte is odd. Actually, a Keyword that includes another Keyword is odd. But I do like the idea of situational Taunt.
- Bolster I worry could ramp out of control real quick. But I like the synergy with your Forte. Just be careful with your minions to not give them too much health.
- Cutting Words - Hearthstone doesn’t use -1 Health effects. And if it did... this is a 0 cost Arcane Explosion that also reduces their Attack temporarily. Too good for 0 mana.
- Other cards are fine, except...
- Scorpio. So he casts a free Avenging Wrath (6 mana) as a Battlecry. Which gets a LOT stronger the more minions you have, AND your hero power can preemptively boost it? This is C’Thun without the build around cards. This is an immensely powerful effect, and I don’t quite see how having stout minions leads to good barding. I’d consider toning down his Health if not giving him a new effect altogether.
IMO, if you are going for stout minions and taunt, you probably won’t have much in the way of removal or fast minions. It’s an intriguing set so far, I’d like to see what else you can do with it.
- I wasn't very clear about the premise of the competition being that the custom class existed in HS from the beginning, so keyword anachronisms were frowned upon, I did remove Lifesteal from the keyword. I think the keyword is strong enough without it, given buffing (esp. Health) is a core class competency.
- Cutting Words is now just "-1 Attack". It was never intended to kill minions that had 1 hp, but trying to explain that made the card text messy and un-HS-like, and a Basic 0 mana cantrip shouldn't be complicated anyway.
- I think you overestimate Scorpio. Sure, if everything has gone according to plan and you have board dominance it is a very powerful effect. But in most cases it will just be a decent board swing at best, or an unplayable understated minion at worse.
This is absolutely a class all about board control. As I say on the submission, it will have no weapons and very few direct damage effects. The fantasy behind it is that Silas is something of a pacifist. He will strengthen his companions and taunt his enemies (or on occasion mesmerise them), but he has no interest in keeping Charger or Rushers around.