This is the second version of my original "Synergy Hunter" deck, which can be found at:
The new build focuses on utilizing the Hunter tool-kit , with the nerf to UtH.
The deck can be played as Combo or Aggro, depending on your match-up and draws.
Low cost minions allow for early pressure or for them to be played in unison later on, to maximize the benefit of the synergy between the cards selected for the deck.
There are a few changes I would recommend trying with this deck, to suit your own personal playstyle.
Cards to consider adding:
* Leeroy Jenkins ( Finisher that combo's amazing with UtH. Unfortunately the increased mana cost of UtH really hurt this combo however. )
* Bloodmage Thalnos ( Cycle + Spell Damage.. Solid card, but we do not have too many damaging spell cards in this deck. )
* Arcane Shot ( If you sub these in, I'd recommend running Thalnos as well. )
* Scavenging Hyena ( Works well with our tokens. Was part of the original Synergy deck.. However, silence seems to be played a lot in this meta; hence the removal. Could be brought back if you do not face to many silence cards.)
* Mountain and Sea Giants ( If you prefer the token / combo aspect of this deck, I strongly recommend trying these out. It's not uncommon to get a Giant out by turn 4 or 5 with this deck, depending on how you play it. )
For more information please view our official thread at ;