24.2 Known Issues - Adventure Lock Outs - Daily Quest Tracking - Quest Hover in BG & More
The usual Known Issues post is out from Blizzard, with several of the issues they are aware of and are looking to fix.
Updated: Thursday Morning
Quote from Blizzard
Hello all, Patch 24.2 has now launched on desktop and mobile. Follow this post on updates for known issues with the patch. We are currently tracking the following issues:
- The team is aware that some old Adventures cannot be accessed by players who own some, but not all, of the wings to those Adventures. The team has identified the issue and expects a fix in the next major patch.
- The team is aware that the Hearthstone Track XP Boosts are not being represented in Daily and Weekly Quest amounts. The team has confirmed this is a visual-only issue and the Quests are still awarding the correct amount. The team is investigating the solution to this visual bug.
- The team is aware that the Journal notification is unable to be dismissed with this patch. The team is investigating the issue.
- The team is aware that Battlegrounds characters that can have more than one Quest (Denathrius) or Quests and Secrets at the same time (like Akazamzarak) are unable to mouse over the extra Quest to see progress. The team is investigating the issue.
- [Updated 8/30] The team is investigating disconnections from Battlegrounds servers, causing some players to be unable to re-enter until after the game at issue has concluded. Update: These disconnects appear to be connected to games including Bru’kan, Tavish, Sir Finley, and Master Nguyen heroes. Those heroes have been temporarily disabled while this issue is further investigated.
- [Added 8/30] The new Magical Guardian Elise hero skin is missing its hero tray. This will be added in a future update.
- [Resolved 8/31] The team is aware that any existing Battlegrounds-only Weekly Quests players had prior to the 24.2 patch were deleted when 24.2 went live. It is intended that these Weekly Quests will not be offered going forward, but it is not intended that those players already had would be deleted went the patch went live. Those deleted Weekly Quests will be returned to affected players in an update coming soon.
- [Added 8/31] The team is aware that Battlegrounds Ratings are not showing correctly on mobile. Your rating is still being correctly adjusted after each game and can be seen on desktop or the leaderboards. The team is investigating solutions to the issue.
We will continue to update this post as we learn more.
No bugs to get our real money work really well, eh?
Piss off Bli$$ard
Playing C'thun like 2 mins ago, still DC...
Oh, so that's why my Finley got credited as a Vandaar 8th place when I looked at my history.
Only Finley, Nguyen, Bru'kan and Tavish?
Please, I've been already knocked out the game with Faelin, Scabbs and someone else too. Usually is when I get to pick quests.
Oh boy, this update to battlegrounds sucks. It was always a bit of a competitive slot machine, but the quests have made it the highest variance RNG party ever.
Why am I getting only 1000 xp with 20% xp boost and not 1200 for quests???
Was writing a comment and waiting for a helpful answer really the better choice over just reading the article that answers your question in its 3rd paragraph?
I dont understand how every single patch that comes out has a laundry list of bugs,some even gamebreaking and often the same ones that have been fixed before
wasnt blizzard suposed to have the best in the industry?>there are unironical small indie companies that dont have so many bugs on major game releases as blizz has with small updates,like clockwork...
There have been multiple stories about how mistreated the QA testers are at Activision.
They are probably close to worst in the industry, and you can see the results - bug after bug that would have clearly been caught had they done regression testing.
They probably realized that the impact of buggy releases is minimal where sales are concerned. There's simply no reason to pay testers a fair wage when your customers will pay YOU for the privilege and will still buy just as much product as they ever did.
new design and runes look like shit. But runes are cheaper than spend real money 10%
But they lock you in to buying specific amounts, which don't line up with what you want to buy. So, you actually end up spending more. This is a common trick in mobile games.
they are not cheaper wtf are you saying lol its the same pricing
In my currency (BRL) runes are 1k cheaper than spend real money something from 9,00brl to the same item in runestones cost 7,00brl (500runestones) , the item costs 300 runes and still left us with 200 runestones.
Or some ppl just don't know how to do math.
I'm not defending this system, is shit. but still, facts are facts...chill out little dude.
Ok little dude how about you chill out lol I just said wtf. It is not like I was being angry or anything .
ok little dude...go back to ur friends
I was playing BG to see how those quests work and got the disconnected bug. Can't believe they're asking for extra money but cant even deploy the game correctly
Happened to me few minutes ago. I guess not only they want money for 4 heroes choice, but let you play just half of the game if you don't :D