For all the Cards Revealed today, check out the other Live Post!
Fall Reveal Stream - Today
Today, Thursday October 22nd, is the Fall Reveal Stream at which you can expect Blizzard to reveal and discuss the next expansion, the upcoming system revamp and the also upcoming new game mode. Start time of the stream will be 8:00am PT/ 11:00am ET/ 16:00 BST/ 17:00 CEST.
Twitch Drops Will Be Active!
You can get 2x Scholomance Academy packs by watching! The initial pack for just 15 min! Look for the details at the bottom of this article!
The Stream - Transcribed
- The first hint: a glorious picture of the Darkmoon Faire and Darkmoon Faire music in the stream!
- Things are definitely becoming more creepy. Should Tents have eyes like this?!
- The music is now following suit and getting a definite Old God vibe to it. I need a hug.
- Forget hugs. Hugs are not going to help against this. I need some strong cards to fight off this monstrosity!
- We are LIVE!
- There will be 35 card sets added to card packs that can be crafted as well, at a later point during expansions!
- There will be a new Game Mode: Duels! Early access starting later today!
- Overview picture with start dates: here.
The New Expansion: Madness at the Darkmoon Faire!
- Releases November 17th!
- The Trailer: Cinematic
- The card reveal and Keyword Trailer: Card reveals
- Some new cards are being revealed. Check our other post to see them: here!
- New Keyword: Corrupt. When the keyword is fullfilled the card upgrades to what is mentioned. You corrupt by playing a higher cost card then the card with the Keyword (but before playing it!).
- Yogg Saron is a new Legendary that has a 5% chance to start casting Pyroblast till someone DIES.
- The Silas Darkmoon card will be FREE for everyone!
The Systems Revamp
- The video of the Hearthside chat explaining all this, found here.
- Progression and achievements systems. The biggest update to Hearthstone ever!
- Achievements. Progression. Rewards. Profile Page.
- Different sorts of Achievements, Gameplay, like kill someone with N'zoth.
- Collection achievements. Completing collections will let you get special cosmetic Coin cards!
- They are not taking away gold. You should get more golds and more rewards.
- Missing a daily quest can now be made up by playing some more later. You can track this all on the Reward Track.
- New Tavern Pass: Golden Legendary, a collectible Coin and 2 upgradeable Hero Skin. Every upgrade to the skin looks even better.
- New: Weekly Quest: A little more challenging, but more rewards. You can reroll your Weekly quest too!
- The Profile page will allow you to see your ranks and more.
All new Game Mode: Duels!
- Early access starts later today!
- The trailer: Duels!
- Short intro trailer: here
- Duels is a PvP Dungeon Run.
- You create your initial deck from your collection. This initial deck will be 16 cards.
- You choose a Hero, a Hero power and a Signature Treasure. Then build your starting deck with the cards from your collection.
- Cards will be from a list of card sets, it's not Standard or Wild, but a mix up of what they currently allow and will change for future seasons.
- 2 ways to play. Casual, which is free, Later you can play Heroic, where you pay for a ticket and gain rewards, much like Arena. Heroic will not be available untill Nov. 17th.
Quote from Blizzard
Scholomance Academy Twitch Drops
On October 22, watch 15 minutes of the Hearthstone Fall Reveal on Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstone between 7:30 a.m. PT - 9:00 a.m. PT to get 1 Scholomance Academy card pack. Watch for at least 30 minutes total to get another one! Before you can receive awards, you'll need to link your Twitch.tv and Battle.net accounts. Here's how:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you're currently logged into the Battle.net account on which you'd like to receive your rewards.
Tune in and be the first to know what’s coming in the final phase of the Year of the Phoenix!