Patch 16.2.3 - Bug Fixes - For Battlegrounds and Mobile too!
Blizzard sent out a patch earlier tonight with bug fixes and the previously reported change to Risky Skipper. This is what was in that patch:
Quote from Blizzard
Just a short time ago, we started rolling out a small client update that addresses the following issues:
Please keep us updated if you encounter any new issues! Much love friendos <3
- Fixed an issue where de-syncing (a discrepancy between what the client shows vs. what is actually occurring on the server) would sometimes occur when Soul Juggler was dealing damage or when Deathrattles spawned minions in Battlegrounds.
- Art for Heroes + Hero Powers will now properly populate on mobile devices when the optional data download is paused.
- When the Air Raid Twinspell is played, the copy generated will now be the correct rarity.
- Risky Skipper is now a Pirate minion type, as originally intended.
- Spin ‘em Up and Small Repairs will no longer have their mana cost displayed in red when generated from Keeper Stalladris.